• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

You have soccer drafts? Must be serious. I can be your agent, we'll demand higher beer wages and more playing time!

In the 40's here. Tried the shorts yesterday, still a little chilly. Supposed to get to the 70's by Monday for Marathon day.

Pretty serious "recreational" masters soccer league. It's all for fun but some people still have to be reminded that we all have to work the next day.

If you are along the marathon route look for bib #2375 and yell "Sport NB says Run Paula Run!" She is one of our board members and she is running in the first wave.

Pretty serious "recreational" masters soccer league. It's all for fun but some people still have to be reminded that we all have to work the next day.

If you are along the marathon route look for bib #2375 and yell "Sport NB says Run Paula Run!" She is one of our board members and she is running in the first wave.

I played pretty serious "recreational" sports until I blew out my knee.:headache::scared: Now I play non-serious recreational sports and laugh at all the serious guys.:lmao::lmao:

If we go to the game, it normally gets out right around the time the first groups pass through Kenmore. We usually head down to cheer for a while. I'll have DD make a small sign and hold it up.

Morning gents. Just checking in before I start breakfast.
Had a hankering for eggs benedict, so got all the fixins and that'll happen in just a few minutes.

Morning Men!

Going to be a beautiful day here, guess I should do some yard work before firing up the grill. Steak, salmon and scallops in the menu tonight.

Top O the Mornin Dads!
Morning Men!

Going to be a beautiful day here, guess I should do some yard work before firing up the grill. Steak, salmon and scallops in the menu tonight.
Nice! Did steaks and shrimp on grill here yesterday. Blackhawks play at 2:00 today so no grilling.

Good morning all. Early morning basketball game with youngest dd, losing bracket tournament weekend. It seems like everyone wants to play guard. I wish she would let me teach her a post game.

Morning gents. Just checking in before I start breakfast.
Had a hankering for eggs benedict, so got all the fixins and that'll happen in just a few minutes.

I never did really care for hollandaise sauce, but I do like poached eggs.

Morning Men!

Yes, the weather is great here as well. That menu sounds great.

Top O the Mornin Dads!

Nice! Did steaks and shrimp on grill here yesterday. Blackhawks play at 2:00 today so no grilling.

I watched the Penguins Rangers yesterday in between watching Golden State destroy Houston. Baseball season is going. It is a great month for sports.

Good morning all. Another beautiful day in MN. All my yard work done yesterday, grilled some drumsticks, drank some beer, and sat around the fire pit. Hit 78 degrees! A bit warm, but getting me Prep'd for Orlando in June. Have a great day everyone!

Morning folks.
It stopped raining... for now.
Just stop already.

Good Morning all! It's supposed to be in the 70's here today. Spring has Sprung in Ohio. At least for now..

Morning gents (using the term loosely). Hope everyone had a good weekend. We were supposed to travel down to Durham, NC for a night for an Alton Brown (celebrity chef) show. DS has been running a fever for over a week with cold-like symptoms. DW just didn't feel comfortable leaving him with my parents, so we stayed home. Thankfully Ticketmaster has a pretty cool resale option on tickets. Only lost $35 in the whole deal. Had his birthday party on Saturday afternoon and now today is his 3rd birthday. Poor kid is still running a fever. Doctor says it's just a virus. Been going on for 10+ days now...that's some virus.

Supposed to warm up to about 72 today and 82 tomorrow. Looking forward to getting into the garden this week and getting ready to put some veggies and peppers in the ground.

In trying to keep posts about Disney, we're now 21 days away from our ADR date.

Morning gentlemen. Its been awhile since I stopped by. I was over at the DLR board and thought drop in.

Saturday DW decided to rip out the whole flower bed since the grass and weeds had taken over. My back is still mad at me. On my honey do list for the week I am supposed to paint the outside doors and trim and clean out the garage and get some stuff cleaned up to sell. All that with a trip that's three weeks away. I'm so ready to head to California.

Monday, back in the office after a 2 week trip, PITA to get caught back up.
Morning gentlemen. Its been awhile since I stopped by. I was over at the DLR board and thought drop in.

Saturday DW decided to rip out the whole flower bed since the grass and weeds had taken over. My back is still mad at me. On my honey do list for the week I am supposed to paint the outside doors and trim and clean out the garage and get some stuff cleaned up to sell. All that with a trip that's three weeks away. I'm so ready to head to California.
Welcome back and good to hear from ya.

Good Morning all! It's supposed to be in the 70's here today. Spring has Sprung in Ohio. At least for now..

Annnnd... a little part of me died.

Morning gents (using the term loosely).

Wise move.

DS has been running a fever for over a week with cold-like symptoms.

Sorry to hear that.

Thankfully Ticketmaster has a pretty cool resale option on tickets. Only lost $35 in the whole deal.

I didn't know that was a thing. Not bad.

Been going on for 10+ days now...that's some virus.

Whoa. That's a long stretch for a fever!

Gorgeous here in central KY today. High 70's, low humidity, not a cloud in the sky.

Burned to a crisp on Saturday. That's what one soccer game, one softball game, and two hours of yard work will do to you. And the problem is that my burn doesn't "turn into" tan, like it does for some people. I just get a less severe shade of red, and then stay that way until Halloween, basically.

Fell off the diet bandwagon in a major way over the weekend. Celebrated last week's two-pound loss with a lunch at a hot chicken joint. And a dinner at Cookout. EEEEK.

Listening to Disney music loops on my PC at work at the moment. I wear earbuds somewhat to let music IN, but mainly to keep noise OUT. That's what working with a bunch of knuckleheads will do to you.

Caught the first episode of "The Catch", the new ABC Thursday night show, over the weekend. It tries too hard to be hip, but I'm still a fan. It's made the rotation for the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter