DDC Fantasy Baseball

I do not recognize these games in Australia, what the heck is MLB thinking:furious: Season begins March 30th and 31st:thumbsup2 and if I was still living in Detroit I would be there on the 31st with my winter jacket of course:laughing:

Sounds good to me. I really don't get why there has to be an overseas opening day, other than the international money advertising program.

Batting .300 to start the season. Not a bad way to set the tone. I guess we'll find out what kind of an indication this is in a few days.

I'm ok with the opening games overseas. I'm not excited about it, but I'm ok with it. I do kind of like getting that little tease of some regular season baseball a few days early, but in reality, it does just seem like glorified spring training games. :confused3

Batting .300 to start the season. Not a bad way to set the tone. I guess we'll find out what kind of an indication this is in a few days.

I'm ok with the opening games overseas. I'm not excited about it, but I'm ok with it. I do kind of like getting that little tease of some regular season baseball a few days early, but in reality, it does just seem like glorified spring training games. :confused3

Especially since they return and play more spring training games.

Week 1 W. Hope I can keep this up. I wonder how many days Puig will spend on the DL for the next eyebrow injury.:confused3 :lmao:

Week 1 W. Hope I can keep this up. I wonder how many days Puig will spend on the DL for the next eyebrow injury.:confused3 :lmao:

:headache: I keep forgetting to go in and change my lineup. I have to remember it's spring and they are playing baseball now.:mad::mad:

AirGoofy said:
Andy, since I'm playing you while in WDW, do I get extra points? #fantasyhandicap
I think I should get the extra points since I'm not in WDW...

No one posting here? Bueller?

Looks I got Jim. This week hasn't started out great for me.

No one posting here? Bueller?

Looks I got Jim. This week hasn't started out great for me.

Don't worry, barely have time to picky nose so moving players in and out of the line up has been tough. I need a daily reminder.

Don't worry, barely have time to picky nose so moving players in and out of the line up has been tough. I need a daily reminder.

I always try to set mine for the week every Monday. By then the projected starting pitchers should already be listed for the week. That way if you don't make it back everyday to check on last minute changes, you should at least have something in place.

I always try to set mine for the week every Monday. By then the projected starting pitchers should already be listed for the week. That way if you don't make it back everyday to check on last minute changes, you should at least have something in place.

I set my lineup then as well, although those starting pitches change sometimes as well.

My team has had the worst pitching week. Liriano gets the flu in the 2nd inning and leaves the game. Really? I'm counting on Mike Leake now for a no hitter. :crazy2: :lmao:

I'll be glad when ths week is over and hope it's one and done.

When I look at my teams performance and my managing, I turn into a pirate.........ARRRRGH:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter