• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCP Spring 2016

Please tell me others are waiting still... I am so anxious... I applied pretty late, middle of October and still haven't heard back. I know technically we have like a week or more until they can tell us but the anxiety is killing me! Hopefully we can all see each other soon.
- Justin

Crossing my fingers for you! I actually found out with the second to last wave of people and got my dream job, so don't give up yet!

Crossing my fingers for you! I actually found out with the second to last wave of people and got my dream job, so don't give up yet!

I hate to ask... but they let you know if you don't get in right? I am hoping for the best but also just need to know so I can prepare my mind.
- Justin

I hate to ask... but they let you know if you don't get in right? I am hoping for the best but also just need to know so I can prepare my mind.
- Justin
Yup, you'll get an emailing letting you know you are NLIC, or No Longer in Consideration. No news is still good news.

Please tell me others are waiting still... I am so anxious... I applied pretty late, middle of October and still haven't heard back. I know technically we have like a week or more until they can tell us but the anxiety is killing me! Hopefully we can all see each other soon.
- Justin
I'm right there with ya! Had my phone interview two weeks ago today and still waiting. I'm hoping it's a good sign though! I'd like to think if we were definite no's we wouldn't be waiting so long to hear. This is my second time applying and I got the NLIC email 5 days after my phone interview the first time. So just gonna take this longer wait as a plus. Gotta stay positive and patient (even though that last one is hard)! :P

Last edited:

I'm right there with ya! Had my phone interview two weeks ago today and still waiting. I'm hoping it's a good sign though! I'd like to think if we were definite no's we wouldn't be waiting so long to hear. This is my second time applying and I got the NLIC email 5 days after my phone interview the first time. So just gonna take this longer wait as a plus. Gotta stay positive and patient (even though that last one is hard)! :P
That is great. Thank you and good luck to you!
No news is good news!
It seems every time the DCP Facebook page posts an inspiration photo acceptances go out and they posted one today. Is that a sign of things to come? Hopefully!
- Justin

I got accepted for Merch! I have no retail experience at all, but I'm excited to learn :goodvibes
That's awesome, congratulations!! You're going to have so much fun :stitch: I'm planning on applying for fall 2016. If you don't mind me asking, what do you think you said in the phone interview that made them think you were right for merch?

Just got my congratulations email this afternoon for Spring Merch at WDW! I am so excited!!! :yay: Applied for DL, WDW, Spring, and Spring Advantage with multiple roles and got my #1 top combination out of all that! I feel so lucky and happy. 15 days since my PI, which I did on vacay at DL because I nearly missed the application deadline and applied the last day, the day before I left for that vacation. :P

That's awesome, congratulations!! You're going to have so much fun :stitch: I'm planning on applying for fall 2016. If you don't mind me asking, what do you think you said in the phone interview that made them think you were right for merch?

Thank you! I am so excited, I can't wait till January :cool1:

I'm honestly not sure...she only asked me one or two questions about merch, so I was surprised that I got it. I did have it as high interest, but it wasn't one of the top three I talked about. This is only speculation, but it would be because in my job as a day camp counselor, I have to deal with a lot of upset customers and have to be excellent at thinking on my feet, both things that I assume would be beneficial in retail. But like I said, I really have no idea! Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but it's all just a big guessing game as far as I can tell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter