DCL Picture of the Day - Part 6

49995956583_976097471f_k.jpg

Cruise Tip: save your rest for when you get home.

While most people are in their rooms sleeping at this time; I'm taking advantage of all of the empty spaces on the ship. It's hard to NOT get the shots you really want. Heck; and if you want to get shots of the empty nightlife areas, visit them during the day!!!

Very Merrytime Cruise
Disney Fantasy

Lobby Late Nights by Scott Smith, on Flickr

Cruise Tip: save your rest for when you get home.

While most people are in their rooms sleeping at this time; I'm taking advantage of all of the empty spaces on the ship. It's hard to NOT get the shots you really want. Heck; and if you want to get shots of the empty nightlife areas, visit them during the day!!!

Very Merrytime Cruise
Disney Fantasy

Lobby Late Nights by Scott Smith, on Flickr

I am up every morning around 5:30 doing the same thing. You can get some great pictures not only of the ship with no people in them but you get great sun rise pictures. I especially like doing this during our Christmas cruises getting all the decoration from a distance with no one walking into the picture
I have been doing this for years.
We once got a great picture of Miss Santa Clause being interviewed by the crew. It was very late at night. I guess Santa was still out delivering gifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter