DCL Picture of the Day - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic in Grand Cayman

IMG_3888.jpg

I love this pic! I'll be a first time cruiser in 2012 on Podcast Cruise 3.0 and I can't decide if I'm going to be freaked out to be in the middle of the ocean with nothing around or if I'm going to be exhilarated.

I felt weird the first time I saw the ocean. Kind of like I was standing on the edge of the world, you know?

Does that sound crazy???

No that does not sound Crazy.

I just wanted to share that being on desk early in the morning on sea days is my favorite times of the cruise. To look out and see nothing but water just calms me and I know that God is there and all is well. I don't know why it has that effect but I just love it.

The memories have gotten me through some tough times. I hope that you experence the excitment and awe and not the freaking out. Enjoy your first cruise. Just know it most likely will not be your last.

We were VERY lucky. We had a good day at the beach besides the clouds. We were back on the Magic by 1:30pm and the heavens opened up and boy did it ever rain hard. We felt bad for the cruisers on the afternoon beach break.

IMG_3987.jpg

This was my attempt at an "artsy shot" - looking down the deck with the White Cliffs of Dover in the background.

DSCF0326.jpg

I know this isnt a Disney related picture, but I took it right before our flight to Orlando. Anyone know who this is? (no one from my cruise can answer!!)
100_0081.jpg

did we ever find out??? is it suppossed to be someone famous??? why did you take a picture of them?
very curious here.

I haven't posted a picture on here in a long time, so I'm posting two. I hope nobody minds.

IMG_8320-1.jpg

IMG_80952.jpg

Ok, I lied...I'm posting three.

IMG_8033.jpg

The clock on my camera must be off...I took both of those pictures on the same day. I DID visit the island twice that week since it was the DVC Member Cruise. :thumbsup2 DH yelled at me for having the date stamp on the camera...so I've since turned it off. It does kind of take away from the beautiful scenery in the picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter