DCL & Other Disney Ringtones I created

You know... the only thing I really miss was from our first and second cruises in 2003 and 4. The elevator music was an instrumental steel drum version of Under the Sea. It made me smile everytime the doors opened.

The song you are referring to may be from the CD "Beauty and the Beat!" by Trinidad and Tobago Showboat Orchestra. I think Disney has used some of the tracks from this CD in other places. All of the songs on the CD are steelband style. I have the CD, and it is great. You can check out the song in iTunes with this link.

The song you are referring to may be from the CD "Beauty and the Beat!" by Trinidad and Tobago Showboat Orchestra. I think Disney has used some of the tracks from this CD in other places. All of the songs on the CD are steelband style. I have the CD, and it is great. You can check out the song in iTunes with this link.

Thanks! I downloaded another one from iTunes a while back, but this one sounds much more like it.

:worship: :D

is there a way to get any of these on the ol reliable flip phone? no ituens , no iphone?

We are suprising my daughter in a couple of weeks and telling her about our planned trip in Oct 2016, I would love to download a ringtone to her phone and then have Mickey call her, which ringtone would you all suggest. We have never been on a Disney cruise. Also, does anybody know when you have the character call, do you get a warning? I don't want her to not answer because she doesn't recognize the number and then miss out.

Oh my goodness thank you so much for doing these. I love, love, love my new text tone. Although everytime I get a message now I expect to hear an announcement from the cruise director. X

Is there any way to download these directly to my iPhone? I don't have a computer, just an iPhone and an iPad. I would love some new Disney ringtones and text tones. Thanks!

Great Job! I was recently informed that the Dream now has a horn tone from frozen. Can you create that as a ringtone, or provide instructions of how to do so?

Star Wars Guy.... here is a sound bite on you tube from someone on the first Star Wars cruise with the DCL horn playing the imperial march... do you think you could make that into a ringtone for android phone?

Thanks,
I'm anxious to see if you can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter