DCL Chamilia Life-Preserver/Logo Charm ?

joycsk

Red's my girl
Hi. I'm sailing again in August. I have the DCL ship charm, but I love the look of the Life-Preserver Ring with the dangling DCL logo. Sadly, I've had poor luck with other dangling charms, and was wondering if anyone has had one for a while and if their DCL logo is still attached. I'd hate to pay the expense and then lose the dangle quickly.. .

Many thanks!

I have mine on right now. I wear it almost every day. I bought it while on the Magic this past November. So, 6 months and no sign of it wearing out or breakage. It looks like the two loops that hold the life preserver and the logo dangle together are solid with no noticeable weld. I love mine. It's my absolute favorite charm.

Oh, and the red stones that make up Mickey on the logo are still in tact with no signs of being loose. Great charm. I want to get the Belle rose next...seems like it has a dangling rose petal. I would have to google it to remember what it looked like exactly. Anyway, I don't think you'll be disappointed in the life preserver.

Oh, and the red stones that make up Mickey on the logo are still in tact with no signs of being loose. Great charm. I want to get the Belle rose next...seems like it has a dangling rose petal. I would have to google it to remember what it looked like exactly. Anyway, I don't think you'll be disappointed in the life preserver.

Had a Tara's Diary dangling charm that fell apart quickly. Very pleased to learn this is more sturdy. Looking forward to picking one up!

You're welcome. They shouldn't have a problem with you asking to inspect the charm and compare to another one just like it before deciding on the purchase. Inspect the weld and check the stone setting.

I have mine on right now. I wear it almost every day. I bought it while on the Magic this past November. So, 6 months and no sign of it wearing out or breakage. It looks like the two loops that hold the life preserver and the logo dangle together are solid with no noticeable weld. I love mine. It's my absolute favorite charm.

Ooh good to hear! I am considering this purchase if they have it when we go on our cruise in a few months and this just makes me more sure that I'd like to get it! Thanks and thanks OP for the original question. :)

Does anyone know if the Connections from Hallmark charms fit the Chamilia bracelets? They have some really cute charms, even Disney ones.

I'm excited to get this charm on my first cruise! I got the dangling Cinderella's castle at the beginning of the month while at WDW and it's still in perfect shape after wearing daily. Love all the Dis chamilia!

I bought this charm on the Fantasy in March of last year. I wear my bracelet everyday and it is still holding strong. I am not the easiest on my jewelry either and it looks good as new. The dangle and the stones on the dangle are still in tact. Over a year later and still holding on. I love it!

Does anyone know if the Connections from Hallmark charms fit the Chamilia bracelets? They have some really cute charms, even Disney ones.

i bought some charms from hallmark and they fit my bracelet. i don't know if there from the Connections collection, i didn't pay attention to brand names. i picked up ones that are in the shape of boys and girls with birthstones in them. so cute.
but back to the topic….the ones i bought at hallmark fit fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter