Daytime Fireworks

PamOKW

<font color=green>The two most important items for
I'm not sure how many of you may have seen this. During the WDW/Funai golf tournament (shown on ABC) Saturday, the blimp cut over to a wedding that was coming out of the wedding chapel. They had a few fireworks shot off as they exited and the sound had carried over to the golf tournament. It looked like a pretty elaborate (but beautiful) wedding. I guess the "fireworks" were the type they use at some of the shows and parades. It was a nice touch you might want to consider if the price isn't too high (but what isn't?)

I believe the fire works are about $10,000!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

but i hear that if you plan it right & have your cerimony at the Pavillion, and walk out just at the right time the fire work from the castle can be your FREE fire works!:teeth:

I think the "real' fireworks are even more -- $15,000 seems to come to mind. These were more like "super Roman candles" -- I'm guessing they probably still run well over $1,000.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter