Rotisserie Chicken
2 Chicken Sandwiches
2 Turkey wraps w/soup
Kid's meal - drumstick
2 Chocolate cakes
Carrot cake
3 Chessecakes
6 Sodas

The winner was the Chicken sandwich. I didn't like the Rotisserie, Dad and 15yr old DD both said the Turkey wrap was "okay" and 8yr old DD didn't like the kid's drumstick. Had 1 bite of each dessert and they were fine, nothing outstanding, but then again we were all stuffed so hard to REALLY enjoy.

$ 78.10 - they let us use 1 card

OHANA

This has always been a must do for us and we eat here on every trip, but this time it was just "okay" The change I liked the best was the vegetables, they were really good. But........ PLEASE bring back the shrimp wonton!!!!!!! The steak was the best out of the meat.....but most pieces were too raw for our family. Did ask for longer cooked steak and our server did so with a smile. Dad and Mom both got a Lapu Lapu and it was as good as we remembered :thumbsup2 . No one liked the new dessert, to heavy for such a big meal. The pineapple they once served was wayyyy better in our opinion, and lighter. Oh well. Our server was Debbie and she did a great job. We will try again next trip, but if we feel the same way next time, we will have to remove it from our list :sad1: .

$179.36 - made us use both cards.

Question about the chicken sandwich at TH: Did it have mayo, lettuce and tomato on it or was it plain?

We have eaten there many times and always get the fried chicken sandwich and it always came with lettuce, tomato and mayo. We were there on the weekend of May 19 and had it that way, then we went back three weeks later and it came plain. I thought it was a mistake and brought it back and they said that is how it was served.

chobie,

I think it was plain. I don't remember asking for "plain" and the two who ate it (DDBF 15 & DS 11) would NEVER have even taken a bite with any of that stuff on it. Can anyone else confirm this?

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

We will be staying at the Poly and going to Ohana's. Thanks for the review. :thumbsup2

John
:wave:

is the Ohana a good place for romance! I heard the illuminations were amazing to watch from the window! :confused3 whats better the california grill or ohana!?

jazmin said:
is the Ohana a good place for romance! I heard the illuminations were amazing to watch from the window! :confused3 whats better the california grill or ohana!?

Nice view of the fireworks but I wouldn't call it "romantic" (not Illuminations, btw, the MK fireworks) It is a family-oriented restaurant and tends to be quite loud. If you can get a table near the windows you may be able to tune out the noise, but most of the tables are in the middle of the room. If you are looking for romance with a view, CG is probably a better choice. Or maybe finish eating at Ohana before fireworks start and then get a cozy hammock on the Poly beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter