David's DVC Polynesian Question

I don't think you'll have any trouble with Poly availability at 11 months out. We're not owners, but repeat renters (often through David's) and the only time we've not gotten our first choice at 11 months out was trying to get a standard view at BWV.
We rented Poly points in the fall from David’s at about 7 months out. I checked my emails. It was booked within 2 days of the request. The only two places I’ve had difficulty booking are the BWV standard view and anything at Riviera.

Poly is easy to get both at the 11 month mark and the 7 month mark, and May is not a high demand time. You will not have trouble.

Edit: I agree with earlier posters that you might have trouble finding someone with poly points to rent. However, if you are going in May, at a time other than Memorial Day weekend, I really think you’ll be able to rent at the 7 month mark without a problem (and at a lower rate) using anyone’s generic points. May other than Memorial Day weekend is historically a very low season. If it’s Memorial Day Weekend you are travelling, you still might have a shot at the 7 month mark, I’d say it’s 50/50.
Not memorial day weekend! It would be at the beginning of the month! I'm hoping that, plus it being 11 months out, means we have a good chance. By the sounds of it, I think we do!

We rented Poly points in the fall from David’s at about 7 months out. I checked my emails. It was booked within 2 days of the request. The only two places I’ve had difficulty booking are the BWV standard view and anything at Riviera.
That's awesome!! Thank you!
And I have heard those can be tricky! Especially Riviera!

Not memorial day weekend! It would be at the beginning of the month! I'm hoping that, plus it being 11 months out, means we have a good chance. By the sounds of it, I think we do!
That is one of the slowest times of the year. There is no chance that poly books out at 11 months in the beginning of May. This year it was available well into the 7 month mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter