• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

David and Vicki Arndt Photography

mom2febgirls

Castle Decorator
Has anyone used them for family photos? Almost everything I can find on google is a wedding picture. I found a bunch from Portrayable Photography and I like them but the Arndt's are less expensive (+1 in convincing my DH).

I'd just like to see something less wedding like to compare.

Anyone have pictures they'd like to share?

Has anyone used them for family photos? Almost everything I can find on google is a wedding picture. I found a bunch from Portrayable Photography and I like them but the Arndt's are less expensive (+1 in convincing my DH).

I'd just like to see something less wedding like to compare.

Anyone have pictures they'd like to share?
We used Kimberly with Portrayable Photography for 3 years in a row. She is very nice, easy going, & the photos have all been very good quality at a reasonable price. Just today I booked our next session with Kimberly for our Sept Poly stay.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 25
We used Kimberly with Portrayable Photography for 3 years in a row. She is very nice, easy going, & the photos have all been very good quality at a reasonable price. Just today I booked our next session with Kimberly for our Sept Poly stay.

If you do book with Kimberly, please tell her I (Tara) recommended her. I love referring people to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter