• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Daughter's 6th Birthday at WDW

karmiclaw

Earning My Ears
We are celebrating our daughter's 6th birthday at WDW next month and I would love to know any special "must do" info! We will be there October 17th (her actual b-day) and the 18th. We are doing this in lieu of a party.

Our plans are to go to Magic Kingdom on the 17th and Animal Kingdom on the 18th. We will also have her little brother (age 2) with us as well. :yay::yay:

Not sure where we are staying yet -- I do have a PIN email and plan to call this weekend to make hotel reservations.

We do already have tickets, and I heard about the Birthday Fun Card option to replace the free admission. I am really excited about that!!! DD will be thrilled to have her very own card and be able to buy whatever she wants/pay for it herself. :thumbsup2

We are on a budget, so we cannot go overboard with spending!!! I'd love any suggestions anyone has!

Thanks is advance!

Since you said that funds are an issue, you can go to the Harmony Barber Shop on Main St. For about $5 they will put some color and "pixie dust" in her hair. It's a nice alternative to the BBB.

Since you said that funds are an issue, you can go to the Harmony Barber Shop on Main St. For about $5 they will put some color and "pixie dust" in her hair. It's a nice alternative to the BBB.

That's a great idea! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter