Dates for Reservations?

Kemorr

Mouseketeer
I can't seem to find anywhere on MDE where it tells me the date that I can start making dining and FP+ reservations. We are checking in on Monday October 10th (onsite). When can I start making those reservations? Thanks.

Yes, ADRs can be made 180 days before check-in. FPs can be booked 60 days before check in. (30 days if you're off site)

They don't really show that info on MDE.
The best it shows you is you are X days from check in.
You can see this on the page you get if you click the My Disney Experience heading

The little booklet that came in the mail after you made your reservation has all the dates listed for you in side toward the back.

The little booklet that came in the mail after you made your reservation has all the dates listed for you in side toward the back.

I never received a booklet or anything from Disney after I made my reservation several months ago (we are going in June). Is this the new normal? Not getting anything other than email confirmation? Last time we went we got a package in the mail with a handy magnet listing all the important dates. But so far, nada.

I never received a booklet or anything from Disney after I made my reservation several months ago (we are going in June). Is this the new normal? Not getting anything other than email confirmation? Last time we went we got a package in the mail with a handy magnet listing all the important dates. But so far, nada.
We got a book with Toy Story Characters on it for our 2013 trip and then a book with Incredibles on it for this trip in 2016. We booked in October for 2016 and I can't remember how long it was before it came in the mail. Did you book a package? We did for both of trips. I guess if it doesn't come you'll have to count the old fashioned way. I hope you get one because it is a nice keepsake.

Yes, we have a package. Our ADR date has already passed, but of course, I had calculated that right after making the reservation so I knew to be online the morning of our 180 day mark. Last time we went we also got the book with the Incredibles on it. It has been about 4 or 5 months since I made our reservation. I guess it is not too late for the package to come, but I'm not holding my breath at this point.

If I remember correctly, mousing over Disney Experience on the website and selecting your name will have you login and then give you a summary of what you can do or how long until you can do it. This of course assumes you have a reservation to be on site, I believe if offsite its for you to know 180 days for ADR, 30 days for FP+ (<--- offsite, onsite is 60). I"m not really sure if you can do multiple days at 180, it might be only that day. Anyone who has stayed offsite know?

If I remember correctly, mousing over Disney Experience on the website and selecting your name will have you login and then give you a summary of what you can do or how long until you can do it. This of course assumes you have a reservation to be on site, I believe if offsite its for you to know 180 days for ADR, 30 days for FP+ (<--- offsite, onsite is 60). I"m not really sure if you can do multiple days at 180, it might be only that day. Anyone who has stayed offsite know?
It is not 180+10 for off site.
It's day by day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter