APH
Damo

Sept. 23-24
PBH
Portofino Suite platinum upgrade
APH
Damo

awful big gap in the dates there....where ya goin? :confused3

We're doing a week at DVC. My daughter and her STBDF*, his mom and dad and sister, and me. I traded from RCI into the Boardwalk Villas for the week. DFSIL's** family are huge Disney lovers but have never been to WDW, so it should be fun! Of course we couldn't come down without doing Universal!

*(soon to be dear fiance)

** (dear future son in law's)

Nov 22-26
RPR
Standard King
Nov 22 $224.20
Nov 23 - Nov 24 $248.20
Nov 25 $264.20
Stay more, save more
jroyster86

This is over Thanksgiving so that's why the rate is all over the place!

We're doing a week at DVC. My daughter and her STBDF*, his mom and dad and sister, and me. I traded from RCI into the Boardwalk Villas for the week. DFSIL's** family are huge Disney lovers but have never been to WDW, so it should be fun! Of course we couldn't come down without doing Universal!

*(soon to be dear fiance)

** (dear future son in law's)

Congratulations!! I love happy news! :bride: :yay:

Hullo. Decided to go back for NYE, even though we just got back from HHN. Airfare was a bargain. Sure, we have to work Christmas to get off for New Year's but such is life:

Dec 30 - Jan 4
HRH
Pool View
368.90$ (Fri/Sat)/209.25$ (starting Sunday)
Stay More/Save More
AlexandNessa

December 4 -6 (staying one night at Seaworld before),

HRH garden view $154 a night (APH rate).
:banana:

May 1-8, 2012 -- PBH - deluxe room - Stay more, save more rate

$216 (weekdays)
$230 (weekend)

December 6th - 9th (3 nights)

Royal Pacific

Standard Room, King Bed

$219.62

DrDoofenshmirtz

At least, that's what I think it breaks down to. My package price was $827.86, but that includes 3 day park to park passes, daily continental breakfast, upgraded room category at check-in (if available...it won't be) and one way meet and greet transfer from MCO to RP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter