• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Date Limitations on tickets

jlw3535

Earning My Ears
Its been a minute since I visited Disney, and I was really looking forward to getting to the parks at the beginning and end of my upcoming Orlando convention. However - I was pricing tickets and see that if I purchase a 2- or 3-day ticket, the tickets have to be used within a five-day window. I was planning on a Thursday/ following Wednesday visit to bookend my trip. Is there any way to work around this? I don't think that two visits within a calendar week is really that out of whack (or am I just out of touch with what the newest Disney ticket rules are?)

I think you can buy the "doesn't expire until 14 days after the first use" option.

Its been a minute since I visited Disney, and I was really looking forward to getting to the parks at the beginning and end of my upcoming Orlando convention. However - I was pricing tickets and see that if I purchase a 2- or 3-day ticket, the tickets have to be used within a five-day window. I was planning on a Thursday/ following Wednesday visit to bookend my trip. Is there any way to work around this? I don't think that two visits within a calendar week is really that out of whack (or am I just out of touch with what the newest Disney ticket rules are?)
Sure, throw some extra money at Disney for what used to be free and they'll let you use your tickets within 14 days instead of 5.

Where are you staying? If onsite and you buy a package, the onsite reservation length overrides a shorter ticket use-window. (So if you stay onsite for a week and buy a 2-day ticket, that ticket is good for the whole time.)

If you are not onsite, or did not/cannot buy a package - you can add the "flexible" option to your tickets. That extends the use-window to 14 days from first use. Be aware it may be pricey depending on your dates. A 4-day ticket would allow you 7 days to use it; I don't know if that's any better option than the "flex" upgrade.

Again depending on your dates, 2 1-day tickets may not be much difference in price from a 2-day ticket.

Check with your convention to see if they offer any special convention tickets.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter