Deluxe 2 Queen
$246.00
SMSM
pixeegrl

August 23,24,25
PBH
Deluxe 2 queens
$223 for 23, $239 for 24/25
AAA rate (with youfirst updgrade :thumbsup2)
sdmom

I generally am able to take our vacations during the early part of the year. I am looking at two dates for 2013 right now:

01/05/2013 arrival with a departure on 01/09-2013

- and -

02/09-2013 arrival with a 02/13/2013 departure.

What is the best rate I can expect to be quoted for an onsite hotel during those dates? I can't seem to find the information online (yet), and I'm curious as to what I might be quoted. Don't want to die of shock, you know!

Due to Southwest's rates being $94 cheaper on Wednesday than they are on Thursday :confused3, I added a day to our trip! :woohoo:

Our new info is:

11/7-11/15
RPR
Std 2 Queens
$149/$179
AP
ZooKeeper13

I generally am able to take our vacations during the early part of the year. I am looking at two dates for 2013 right now:

01/05/2013 arrival with a departure on 01/09-2013

- and -

02/09-2013 arrival with a 02/13/2013 departure.

What is the best rate I can expect to be quoted for an onsite hotel during those dates? I can't seem to find the information online (yet), and I'm curious as to what I might be quoted. Don't want to die of shock, you know!

no one has started the date and rate for 2013 yet.
someone will do the 2013 thread.

each year one of the homies handles the list for everyone.
we all post our dates we are going, the booking and type of rate, name of the hotel and screen name.

if you want to check the '12 rates for a comparison of what '13 rates might be, look on the first page of this thread.

this thread is basically when homies are going to the darkside, their dates, rates and hotel info.

hth. :thumbsup2

no one has started the date and rate for 2013 yet.
someone will do the 2013 thread.

each year one of the homies handles the list for everyone.
we all post our dates we are going, the booking and type of rate, name of the hotel and screen name.

if you want to check the '12 rates for a comparison of what '13 rates might be, look on the first page of this thread.

this thread is basically when homies are going to the darkside, their dates, rates and hotel info.

hth. :thumbsup2

Thanks mac...:)

Please posters,formate it or it will not be posted on the front page!

7/25-7/27
PBH
Garden View 2 Queen
$205 APH Rate :cool1:

First time staying at PBH so really looking froward to it. Especially with this rate which was only $5 more a night then RPR.

10/6 - 10/13
HRH
club level
$286 weeknight, $300 weekend
SMSM
tricia

I am hoping for a Deluxe room and called the hotel and asked them about that. The gentleman that answered pulled up my ressie and said he blocked a Deluxe room for me. Here's hoping that's what I get. My boys will be so excited.

Hey Mr Duck.......

I changed my ressie today since I found out from Loews that the Stay More, Save More rate does not qualify for YouFirst stays.
I did have one night with the APH rate but the rest were SMSM.

Today the APH rates for my dates were all opened.
guess some peeps cancelled their dates..

Can you update my previous listing?

October 2-11

RPH
King Suite

APH rate
$144-$214-$169

macraven

Royal Pacific Resort
August 30th-Sept 1st Standard Room
$159 Thursday
$175 Friday

Military discount 30% off

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter