• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Darn you Dis'ers! Leaving WDW 50 pounds heavier...

Hello. My name is Erica and I'm a caramel apple addict. It has been 5 minutes since my last caramel apple.

I have been in Disney World for 5 days and I have had eight (yes I repeat - eight) caramel apples. :rolleyes1 Okay, but I DID share most of these with my husband so this makes it okay, right?? :rolleyes: Even if its in addition to dining plan desserts at lunch and dinner, Mickey ice creams, bakery treats? :confused3

Good grief, I am going to leave Disney 50 pounds heavier! I'm blaming all of you Dis'ers for writing about all these delicious treats, especially the apples.

Now, to decide which one I will try tomorrow...:rotfl2:

Just remember that with all the money you've spent you'll really be fifty pounds lighter...

Not to mention Disney calories don't count.

In all honesty, I gain 5-7 lbs every year. So I have a year to lose it before we go back.:rotfl:this year I am trying to lose an extra 5 before we leave, so I can still fit in my pants when I get home.

In all honesty, I gain 5-7 lbs every year. So I have a year to lose it before we go back.:rotfl:this year I am trying to lose an extra 5 before we leave, so I can still fit in my pants when I get home.

This! I've been trying to lose a few, finally succeeded over the last couple of weeks. Probably helps that I spent the past weekend singing and playing on Beale Street, and what time I wasn't on stage, I was on the dance floor lol! No time for eating!

This! I've been trying to lose a few, finally succeeded over the last couple of weeks. Probably helps that I spent the past weekend singing and playing on Beale Street, and what time I wasn't on stage, I was on the dance floor lol! No time for eating!

Beale Street, eh? Are you a fellow Memphian or just visiting? Hope you had fun!

Beale Street, eh? Are you a fellow Memphian or just visiting? Hope you had fun!

I consider myself a fellow Memphian, although I actually live about an hour south near Oxford, MS, but I'm a musician, and the blues are my wheelhouse, so I consider Beale Street home :) I had friends who flew in for the weekend from Cali and Florida last weekend, so we were up there from Thursday til Monday. And I'll be back on Beale tonight lol!

DH and I got the DxDP for our honeymoon and went ALL OUT. Lots of signature meals, plenty of snacks and desserts and appetizers galore. We are big foodies and love to eat when we go on any vacation, not just Disney. DH has a Fitbit and we were hitting 15,000 steps most days, so I figured we really couldn't be gaining that much weight. I came home after our 8 day honeymoon and weighed 8 POUNDS HEAVIER than I had the day before our wedding! :scared1:

When I go to places like that, I usually lick my lips. I gain just staring at the food , much less eating it. LOL

Last trip I was 16 weeks pregnant and whipped out the maternity clothes to not worry about ALL THE FOOD!! This year I'm considering wearing them just so I don't have the guilty feelings when my pants are too tight and uncomfortable. Can't believe you can gain weight with the miles of park walking all day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter