Dapper Day and DVA

Kalehua

Earning My Ears
Are we able to use our Disney Vacation Accounts to pay for discounted Dapper Day room reservations? In addition, are we able to pay for the Dapper Day convention rate park tickets with the DVA?

I plan on calling the Disneyland group Reservation number on Monday but I was hoping to hear if anyone here has had success with this. Thanks!

Are we able to use our Disney Vacation Accounts to pay for discounted Dapper Day room reservations? In addition, are we able to pay for the Dapper Day convention rate park tickets with the DVA?

I plan on calling the Disneyland group Reservation number on Monday but I was hoping to hear if anyone here has had success with this. Thanks!
Following. I'm curious about this also.

Hey lorijohnhill,

I wanted to let you know that I did call DVA and Disneyland Resort Group Reservations and they both said that this was a no go. :( Which is a huge bummer because a year ago, I had called before making my DVA and they both said that yes I could use DVA to pay for Dapper Day. I am thinking that I got that answer at the time because it was a newish program, folks just didn't understand. So for the time being, we're unable to do this.

I'll have to have them refund my DVA. But thankfully, we can now combine up to $1,000 on a gift card now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter