• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing With the Stars - Spring 2017

It's nice when Carrie Ann is not all hyped up like she usually is. I can actually listen to her. :thumbsup2

Normani & Val did a great dance. But, that was no foxtrot. They were missing a lot of the holds & couple dancing, like Len said.

Rashad - I liked it better than the judges.

Normani - I visited that buddah! She's just 20 years old? She seems so much older! Wow. That was so good! Imagine if they actually had time to practice and were not jet lagged.

I don't mind Mr. T. I'd like to see him stick around one more week. I hope Erica goes next.
Thank goodness Charo is gone. She was causing my anxiety to sky rocket.
I don't mind Mr.T either. Before I knew Rossy was going to be on, he was the one I was happy to watch. I had 3 favorite dances last night, tho.

David and Lindsay
Nancy and Artem
Normani and Val

I have no idea Erika's pre-DWTS fan base, but I don't think she has earned an additional one due to the show..I think a lot of the other contestants have *cough* David Ross *cough*:thumbsup2

I missed last night and just watched it this morning.

Thoughts: Meh, all the way around. Heather is annoying. Mr. T is painful to watch. I'll miss Charo's weirdness. Underwhelmed by the majority except Nancy and Cubs guy. I'm putting my votes behind these two from now on.

I loved Val and Normani. I had wished Rashad was a little better, he was rather flat footed when in hold, but looked great side by side to me. Artem meeting Ricky Martin was awesome.

I split my votes between Normani, Rashad and Nancy. Nancy acutally lives in the town next to mine and I've seen her in the Duncan Donuts before. :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter