• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2023

Please, please, please let Jason win. He put his whole heart on that dance floor right now.

I liked Ariana’s dance a lot. I hated her costume though. She needed higher heels because it looked a little stompy and I thought she ran out of steam even with the slower parts.

I liked Ariana’s dance a lot. I hated her costume though. She needed higher heels because it looked a little stompy and I thought she ran out of steam even with the slower parts.
I had the exact same thoughts (both about the shoes and about running out of steam).

Alyson's dance was really sweet. 🥰

It didn’t suck so she should have had all 10’s.

I think they missed a lift at the end. It looked like the guys on her right were reaching to lift her up. And her expression for a second was a grimace or something. Then she ended the dance on the floor. That may account for the 9s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter