• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2023

I didn’t see that coming. Wonder how the elimination will work during the finale. Eliminate 3 right off the bat after the first dance?

That wouldn't be fair to those three who also prepared a Freestyle dance.

Maybe it will be a dance off for the Final Two? An extra dance they have to dance to? And the judges will pick the winner?

That wouldn't be fair to those three who also prepared a Freestyle dance.

Maybe it will be a dance off for the Final Two? An extra dance they have to dance to? And the judges will pick the winner?
It’s going to be interesting to see what they come up with. Having the judges pick the winner would be something.

Good show!

Jason’s waltz was so so, but I loved his Paso.

Xochitl was flawless.

Charity just annoys me.

Arianna’s foxtrot was amazing.

Alyson is cute, not sure she’s totally keeping up with the rest though. :rotfl:

This season has been really good with Alfonzo and Julianne as hosts

I have to say that I am less upset with no one leaving yesterday than I would if Harry were still around. Now that I'm over the shock, I am looking forward to see what Sasha comes up with for a freestyle for Alyson.

Folks on Instagram saying that everyone knew that the five would be moving on to the finals- including the judges. Carrie Ann gave an interview days ago talking to Mario Lopez. Apparently he said the five couples in the finals and she didn’t correct him.

I thought Ariana’s cry face looked fake at the end. That explains it.

I have to say when they announced the safe people and they basically went from the bottom of leader board up I was like what the heck....5 in the finale is a bit much. I thought 4 was too many as well. Didn't it used to be 3 and then widdled it down to 2 before a final dance?

Next week is 3 hours, this has been planned the entire time

Isn't it always 3 hours? :confused3 They do the first dance. Then they have ALL the contestants back and they do a little dance, that takes up an hour. Then the troupe for the DWTS tour does a couple dances. This year, Alfonso & Julianna will dance. Then it will be the freestyles.

Last season it was 4 finalists:
Gabby & Val
Charli & Mark
Wayne & Witney
Shangela & Gleb

Charli & Mark won.

Redemption Round:

• GRAMMY®-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Foxtrot to “Fly Me To The Moon” by Frank Sinatra.
  • Ariana Madix (“Vanderpump Rules”) and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a Samba to “Spice Up Your Life” by Spice Girls.
  • Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Tango to “Libertango” by Astor Piazzolla.
  • Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Foxtrot to “Unconditionally” by Katy Perry.
  • TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Salsa to “Get On Your Feet” by Gloria Estefan.

Freestyle Round:

• GRAMMY®-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Freestyle to “Happy” by C2C featuring Derek Martin.
  • Ariana Madix (“Vanderpump Rules”) and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a Freestyle to “Run The World (Girls)” by Beyoncé /“Level Up” by Ciara.
  • Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Freestyle to “Lose My Breath” by Destiny’s Child /“Suéltate” by Sam i & Jarina De Marco featuring Anitta & BIA.
  • Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Freestyle to “Que Calor” by District 78.
  • TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Freestyle to “Enchanted (Taylor’s Version)” by Taylor Swift /“Papi” by Jennifer Lopez.

The evening will kick off with a sensational opening number, with all season 32 couples making a dazzling return to the stage to “Young Hearts Run Free” by Candi Staton, choreographed by Ray Leeper; as well as jive right into the holiday spirit with a jolly routine set to “Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town” by Mariah Carey, featuring the song and dance styles of Alfonso Ribeiro, Julianne Hough and surprise guests, and choreographed by pros Britt Stewart and Alan Bersten.

But the excitement doesn’t end there— Jason Mraz takes center stage for a musical performance of “I Feel Like Dancing,” danced to by the talented pros from the DWTS LIVE 2024 Tour and choreographed by Mandy Moore. Returning champions Charli D’Amelio and Mark Ballas will perform a fresh routine set to the beats of “Give It To Me Baby” by Rick James.

The evening will kick off with a sensational opening number, with all season 32 couples making a dazzling return to the stage
I know there were a lot of couples but I am guessing this was meant to be 16 couples (32 participants.

I miss read the post.

Last edited:
I know there were a lot of couples but I am guessing this was meant to be 16 couples (32 participants. )

No, this is DWTS: Season 32. Until a few years ago, DWTS was usually on twice a year.

Last edited:
  • TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Salsa to “Get On Your Feet” by Gloria Estefan.
I saw video of her on Instagram getting fitted for fringe pants. She might get an extra point for her salsa from Derek for the pants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter