• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2023

Alyson looked like her shoes didn't fit right. She was cloppy in them. I wonder if they purposely gave her shoes that don't fit right.

Rylee out-danced Harry and made him look even more like a tree.
Maybe they were a size up to fit over her bandages.

Jason v/s Charity Dance Off - Cha cha

I liked Jason’s hip action. Charity had her fringe pants again. There was still a disconnect between Charity and Artem. I liked Jason a little better.

LOL: Your pants are the most glamorous car wash in the world.

Jason v/s Charity Dance Off - Cha cha

I liked Jason’s hip action. Charity had her fringe pants again. There was still a disconnect between Charity and Artem. I liked Jason a little better.

LOL: Your pants are the most glamorous car wash in the world.

I noticed they pulled that trick again. :sad2:

GOING TO THE SEMI-FINALS:

Ariana & Pasha
Xochitl & Val
Jason & Daniella
Charity & Artem
Alyson & Sasha

GOING HOME:

Harry & Rylee

Sooo… the producers didn’t want anymore bad press. I’m gonna guess they chose to send him home. I’m sure he had the votes this week.

Whoo freaking hoo!

The judges looked so darn nervous.

It seemed like everyone got off their butts to vote for anyone and everyone else.

Yeah, I was nervous when Alfonso said more people voted than usual. I would think Harry is more in Taylor's fan's age range.

So apparently it wasn’t just a stroke of good luck having Harry voted off. This is the work of the Swifties! I may not be a Taylor Swift fan, but after tonight I think I might need to become one.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/9684955/taylor-swift-fans-want-harry-jowsey-off-dwts/

Ha! Harry's even more of an idiot that previously thought. Even I know that Scooter Braun is a hated enemy of TS and her Swifties. He's the reason why she had to re-record her old music.

Thank you Swifties for getting Harry Jowsey off DWTS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter