• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2023

I’ve got work tonight so I’m missing yet again I’m going to get back to our Tuesday night watches eventually

They purposely got very young female dancers for the beginning ensemble/troupe song. No old timers needed to show up for that song.

I bet another reason Barry went home last week was that he'd look so out of place dancing to a Taylor song.

Alyson & Ariana are playing the pain card this week. I wonder if Xolitchtl will mention her ankle?

Jason is back!! I can only imagine how good that tango would have been with a more traditional song.

Perfect score!
perfect10.gif

Did Harry just get higher scores than Alyson? I thought she got mostly 7's and one 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter