• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2023

What’s going on with Jason and Harry?

I had no idea something was going on, but I went to Reddit to try to figure it out.

Jason posted a photo that said "Vote for Harry". Apparently he had posted another photo earlier that said "Vote for Barry" before the dance off.

Harry responded with “Winners focus on winning and losers focus on winners” and unfollowed Jason.

Everyone's fans are up in arms and butt hurt.

More here:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertai...acts-after-jason-mraz-seemingly-throws-shade/

Whether Jason meant that as a dig against Harry is unclear, but Harry certainly thought so. I don't care if Jason was being a meanie. I still hate Harry. However, I think this dust up will only bring more of his freaking fans to the show and may indeed cement a Mirror Ball win for him. Harry may be a bad dancer but he is an expert on social media.

Attachments

• 0_post.jpg
    0_post.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 3
  • DWTS-Harry-Jowsey-Seemingly-Responds-to-Jason-Mraz-Calling-Fans-Delirious-For-Voting-for-Him-1.jpg
    DWTS-Harry-Jowsey-Seemingly-Responds-to-Jason-Mraz-Calling-Fans-Delirious-For-Voting-for-Him-1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 3
I had no idea something was going on, but I went to Reddit to try to figure it out.

Jason posted a photo that said "Vote for Harry". Apparently he had posted another photo earlier that said "Vote for Barry" before the dance off.

Harry responded with “Winners focus on winning and losers focus on winners” and unfollowed Jason.

More here:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertai...acts-after-jason-mraz-seemingly-throws-shade/

Whether Jason meant that as a dig against Harry is unclear, but Harry certainly thought so. I don't care if Jason was being a meanie. I still hate Harry. However, I think this dust up will only bring more of his freaking fans to the show and may indeed cement a Mirror Ball win for him. Harry may be a bad dancer but he is an expert on social media.
So I honestly didn’t know there was such an active Reddit for DWTS but I just took a look.

I learned today that Harry is famous only for being on a reality show for sex addicts and has an Only Fans following. Ew.

More here:

So Harry can throw his LIVE on camera shade behind Barry during the show, but Jason can't post who he would like to stay on the show?

Harry Jowsey is immature and insecure. :rolleyes: :sad2:

So I honestly didn’t know there was such an active Reddit for DWTS but I just took a look.

I learned today that Harry is famous only for being on a reality show for sex addicts and has an Only Fans following. Ew.
A reality show for what?? What show is this?? I also didn't know about the Only Fans!

A reality show for what?? What show is this?? I also didn't know about the Only Fans!

it was on netflix, I think it was like 6 attractive strangers picked to live together and anytime they were intimate with each other depending on what they did they would lose money from the pot of money they could win.

he was a big db on it

I guess I need to watch some Taylor Swift videos on YouTube because I don’t know any of her songs.

I don't either. I know a senor woman who is purposely planning on going to both Beyonce & Taylor Swift's movies, as she thinks she should know about these music/social/pop events in music/cultural history.

I get that both of these women are extremely talented, powerful and culturally & musically influential music artists and have changed the landscape of music in current times. And I have heard a songs by each, or parts of songs by each. I don't know that I can sit through a couple hours of songs I am not really, personally drawn to.

For actual, die hard fans, yes, I get it. I saw Queen + Adam Lambert a month ago at Madison Square Garden. It was one of the best 2-1/2 hours of my life. 🥰

I'm an OG Swiftie so any questions you might have im here!

Saw the Eras tour twice but also went to Speak Now, Red, 1989 and the Rep tour

I think I know more about Taylor's exes that I do the songs. :lmao:
I'll say this, i cursed her like a fiend at 3 am when i was drenched after the huge rain delay but applauded her for doing the show when we're all ready to quit and go home

Disco balls are actually "in" this year as Christmas decorations. I love it! 🥰 I found big 6" ones at an Under Five store. But, the silver disco balls were all gone already. These are gold. :(

20231120_203209.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter