• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2023

Ariana's paso was fantastic. And Pasha didn't have to dance down to her level. He got to dance full out.

Ariana’s paso was OK. I love the Paso, but Pasha made it too funky. Not a fan of a funky Paso. I feel like I’m channeling Mr. Grumpy.

Ariana’s paso was OK. I love the Paso, but Pasha made it too funky. Not a fan of a funky Paso. I feel like I’m channeling Mr. Grumpy.

You could be channeling Grumpy Pus. But, I felt the dance fit the song. It's a funky song.

It’s so sad that Whitney’s quote “crack is whack” is what I think of when I see her old videos. Someone should have saved her.

Oh come on! Harry and Alyson weren't even dancing the same dance.

Harry was step. step. PAUSE. . . . . . . Step, step. PAUSE. . . . . . . .

Meanwhile Alyson DANCED the whole time.

That was FUN seeing Barry rip his shirt open. :rotfl:

That has to be the most and fasted movement Barry has done all season. :thumbsup2 I was a bit worried about him. :scared:

I bet he will need pain meds tonight. :crutches:

I was shocked that the judges agreed!

The last dance is between the two women front runners. This will be interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter