• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2023

So, basically, the judges boosted Harry up (since he has such a big fanbase, as well as LeLe,) and gave Xochitl & Charity higher points, since Ariana already has the highest score.

Lele can dance, her partner is an established pro.

Harry isn't even improving week to week (he did step it up a bit in the group dance fwiw)

the judges were underscoring couples all night last night

Its not Harrys fault but Lele deserves to still be in the competition

Here we go!

Billy Porter is guest hosting. He's thinner than some of the women dancers! So great to have a guest host who actually performs at the opening of the show. 🥰

Billy Porter is guest hosting. He's thinner than some of the women dancers! So great to have a guest host who actually performs at the opening of the show. 🥰
Yes! Before the camera panned I thought it was one of the female dancers. He’s quite svelte!

His outfit is fierce as always, but he needs to shave those armpits if he’s gonna go sleeveless. Lol.

Hmm, looks like Derek felt a little heat from Jason’s fans when he went so hard on him last week. Making it up this week with a 9 that wasn’t really earned.

I also think Jason will go home. Another stunner after last week

He should be in the finals imo

I wasn't thrilled by Alyson's dance. I feel her package was more effective than her dance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter