D23 Expo September 9-11, 2022 Superthread **Updates in Posts 2 & 3**

Hi guys does anyone know where in the d23 expo app I have to go to sign up for the virtual que at 6am? I dont want to go in without knowing and waste time.

Well, time to set my alarm for 5:55am just to make shopping selection. No clue why they do it at 6am when show doesn’t even open til 9am and ressies start at 10? Cruel to us late risers!

And yeah, no hint of a button in the app yet for it.. crossing my fingers they actually have it open at 6 or I’m going to be doubly cross. :)

See some of you tomorrow. I’ll be the Disney nerd with a badge.. oh wait…

Well, time to set my alarm for 5:55am just to make shopping selection. No clue why they do it at 6am when show doesn’t even open til 9am and ressies start at 10? Cruel to us late risers!

And yeah, no hint of a button in the app yet for it.. crossing my fingers they actually have it open at 6 or I’m going to be doubly cross. :)

See some of you tomorrow. I’ll be the Disney nerd with a badge.. oh wait…
Hey, I'll have a badge too! 🤣
I'll be wearing a Sox (from Lightyear) T-shirt, but who knows, that might not actually narrow it down haha

I’ll be heading over around 7am tomorrow to get in line for legends. I have a preferred pass so we shall see what the process of getting in with that is. Hope to meet some of you guys tomorrow.

I’ll be heading over around 7am tomorrow to get in line for legends. I have a preferred pass so we shall see what the process of getting in with that is. Hope to meet some of you guys tomorrow.
Can u post info when u head on over. I also have a preferred pass and want to know more info. Thanks!

I wish they would post more about which virtual queque is gonna have what since you can only pick 1 vendor. I saw a preview of items from different websites but they didn't say what vendor. I was really hoping to get items from the global ears and castle collection.

Just woke up; couldn’t really sleep 😩. Will try to head over for gate open.

I also have a preferred pass, but I’m likely skipping Legends to try for a store (I’m assuming I might not be able to get a VQ, and if I do, hopefully I can knock out 2 today!) otherwise I’ll visit the archives, plane, etc. and wait for hall d23 until this afternoon. Will post updates when I get there!

Just woke up; couldn’t really sleep 😩. Will try to head over for gate open.

I also have a preferred pass, but I’m likely skipping Legends to try for a store (I’m assuming I might not be able to get a VQ, and if I do, hopefully I can knock out 2 today!) otherwise I’ll visit the archives, plane, etc. and wait for hall d23 until this afternoon. Will post updates when I get there!
Lol I am also assuming the worst and will be heading over around 5. Only problem is we dont know which dolls come out where and Annex is restricted to que only. Im trying to get Giselle and Snow maybe Jasmine. How about you?

Guys I wasnt able to screencap it but I found the virtual que! You go to shopping and click on the store and if it lets you scroll down itll say join que. Mine refreshed itself before I could click on it. Now if only I actually knew where my dolls were located.

Lol I am also assuming the worst and will be heading over around 5. Only problem is we dont know which dolls come out where and Annex is restricted to que only. Im trying to get Giselle and Snow maybe Jasmine. How about you?
So they should be all in the annex I think? I just want MOG branded gear lol. But I’m near the front of security on Katella.

I don’t see the VQ links yet and my app is fully updated - argh! Hope they show before 6

So they should be all in the annex I think? I just want MOG branded gear lol. But I’m near the front of security on Katella.

I don’t see the VQ links yet and my app is fully updated - argh! Hope they show before 6
How long is the line on Katella? Is it headed both direction since I am coming from Westin. Not sure when I will head over. Fully awake and just moving. May wait until later, unless I am bored/anxious.

How long is the line on Katella? Is it headed both direction since I am coming from Westin. Not sure when I will head over. Fully awake and just moving. May wait until later, unless I am bored/anxious.
It honestly wasn’t as bad as I thought but it built; I’m inside the gates but they haven’t started security yet so it’s possible there’s still a bidirectional line outside

Apologies for double posting! Three separate show floor hall lines - A B and C. All in the basement. I made good time through security but other checkpoints are closer so I’m in the third chute for hall c (MOG/pins/others). They’re handing out wristbands to show folks are in line. And she’s only giving bands if your whole party is here, which is great

Apologies for double posting! Three separate show floor hall lines - A B and C. All in the basement. I made good time through security but other checkpoints are closer so I’m in the third chute for hall c (MOG/pins/others). They’re handing out wristbands to show folks are in line. And she’s only giving bands if your whole party is here, which is great
Which basement are you in? If it’s Hall E how are things looking for legends?

Which basement are you in? If it’s Hall E how are things looking for legends?
All the lines are in the basement starting this AM. They’re separated by reservation, preferred, and standby. Honestly things look ok? It’s really the show floor (hall c mostly) that filled chutes fast and has now tapered off a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter