D-Lux Burger Drink Question

KimBean

DIS Veteran
If you are on the dining plan, does a shake count as a drink? I'm guessing no, but I know it does at Sci-fi and Primetime. You just never know if you get the yummy drinks. Trying to figure out my tips and OOP money.

Well... wait a minute. Is this not a quick service? I thought I read it was, but it only is listed as snack on all ears.

Well... wait a minute. Is this not a quick service? I thought I read it was, but it only is listed as snack on all ears.

It is a QS. Shakes are not allowed as your drink. When QS was entree, drink, and dessert, they were allowing the float as either your drink or dessert, but not the shake. One report said with the changes to QS, they are no longer allowing any substitution for the drink at DLuxe, but they didn't say whether the float could be your drink.

OH. and all you get is the burger and a drink (possibly float). Fries will either be OOP or you will need to use a snack credit.

The order of fries is HUGE, so one order can be for a few people.

My family all got the shakes, and I got a root beer float. Everyone liked the float better! So try to get that float!!!!

The order of fries is HUGE, so one order can be for a few people.

My family all got the shakes, and I got a root beer float. Everyone liked the float better! So try to get that float!!!!

Cool! So the shakes were allowed on a credit and the burgers and then you just paid OOP for the large fry for the table. That is what I was planning on.

Cool! So the shakes were allowed on a credit and the burgers and then you just paid OOP for the large fry for the table. That is what I was planning on.

From other posts Harambe has made, I'm pretty sure they paid OOP for everything and were not on any DDP.

We used QS at D-Lux last week. It was for a burger and a soda type drink. No floats, no shakes and no substitutions. Fries are on a snack credit if you want them. OOP for everything else. Burger was good, fries were cold, customer service was poor. On the flip side, sitting on the patio in the sunshine on a cool day was wonderful!

We used QS at D-Lux last week. It was for a burger and a soda type drink. No floats, no shakes and no substitutions. Fries are on a snack credit if you want them. OOP for everything else. Burger was good, fries were cold, customer service was poor. On the flip side, sitting on the patio in the sunshine on a cool day was wonderful!

Thanks for this information. I might just pay OOP for this and have a QS credit to use before we leave on the last day. Doesn't seem like great use of it.

From other posts Harambe has made, I'm pretty sure they paid OOP for everything and were not on any DDP.

Yes, sorry, we do not use DDP, so not sure about what drinks are allowed on that. But that root beer float was yummy!!

Thanks for this information. I might just pay OOP for this and have a QS credit to use before we leave on the last day. Doesn't seem like great use of it.

I think when QSDP included a dessert with your meal, using at D-Luxe was a good value for many considering the quality of the burger vs a park burger. Dropping the dessert from a QS meal changes the perceived value here and I'd likely choose to pay OOP here since the fries are not included.

We did not love the food or the service. My burger was so greasy it soaked through the bun and it was inedible. Brought this to their attention and they said they did not have a solution, asked for even a new bottom bun and said they would have to charge.

At about $11-12 per burger it isn't the best use of a credit when some of the burgers in the MK include fries and go up to $15 (BBQ pork burger at Cosmic Rays) but the D-Lux burgers are better quality.

Any recent reports can we get a shake I thought maybe since alcohol is know included maybe shakes are now too ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter