Cvs 8/1-8/6 weekly deals

I'm curious to see of anyone can make a deal with the Conair hair or shave appliance psa$4.29 get $5 ecb? what in the world could this be? have to wait til tomorrow afternoon to check it out myself...

:hug: Hope you feel better soon.

Someone on here is due to have a baby any day now...who was it:confused3
:confused3
Lana....I miss you girl. I see one of the cashiers left:scared1: what happend?

and you are ALL very welcome. I love to post the sale for all of you...my BFFs:laughing:

:laughing:

Ok...now what is everyone getting?:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks! I'm not sure who else was pregnant but I'm on bedrest because the high risk OB thinks I can pop at any moment and if I don't make it until Tuesday I have to deliver at Women and Childrens, not here. :( Which would stink.

So I did a test run. I sent DH to Lowes to get some stuff we need for the nursery, return some stuff we had sitting around the house and armed with the $2 Lowes Brita Coupon and the $5 IP.
He didn't use them. So I don't think I'm going to attempt to send him to CVS. :rotfl:

What is the dove deal? is it the candy? i have a ton of those coupons - what can i use it for?

luvdisney14 -- Make sure to backspace three times after you print coupon, so you can print a second one.

I had a nice little trip last night. Got two free Colgates (coupons expired 7/31), two free Dove bars with coupons from the machine and 10 Sobes. I have a lot of Sobe coupons (and will be adding two each day!), so I anticipate stopping every day this week! Hope some othe free item (like the Dove bars) materializes, too!

Maaaaan. Go figure the week SoBe goes B1G1 again I'm on bedrest.

I wonder how badly DH would mess it up if I sent him, haha

Wow! Hope you can make it till Tuesday. Feel better! Wishing you a healthy baby!

:confused3:

I think it was me! My baby is 7 weeks now. He came three days late, but at least he finally came! I just took a picture of him asleep on my DH's chest with my DH asleep as well. Pretty funny!

Thanks! I'm not sure who else was pregnant but I'm on bedrest because the high risk OB thinks I can pop at any moment and if I don't make it until Tuesday I have to deliver at Women and Childrens, not here. :( Which would stink.

So I did a test run. I sent DH to Lowes to get some stuff we need for the nursery, return some stuff we had sitting around the house and armed with the $2 Lowes Brita Coupon and the $5 IP.
He didn't use them. So I don't think I'm going to attempt to send him to CVS. :rotfl:

Oh, tell me about the Brita deal. My DD just bought a brita filter pitcher and is so in love with it. I'd like to send her to college with a couple extra filters.

Maggie

What is the dove deal? is it the candy? i have a ton of those coupons - what can i use it for?

My store told me they were only valid on the large Dove bars (the CRT says "large" or "big" or something on it.) Those were around $3. If people are getting free Dove bars, they must be doing the smaller bars??

Maggie

I used the coupons all last week on the Dove bars that were on sale 2/$1, regularly 79 cents.

This week, the machine is giving a 50 cents off 2 Dove bars coupon.

:confused3
Lana....I miss you girl. I see one of the cashiers left:scared1: what happend?

and you are ALL very welcome. I love to post the sale for all of you...my BFFs:laughing:

:laughing:

Ok...now what is everyone getting?:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Awwwwww! I'm sorry for being so boring around here :hug: I got the razor, Altoids, and Crest Pro-Health mouthwash - that was a great deal at $3.99 sale price with $2 mfg., and then earning $5 back.

Nobody will tell me what happened with the cashier - the one that knows the most (besides the manager) said it was so bad that she wishes she didn't know. Of course that just makes me want to know even more!

I'm curious to see of anyone can make a deal with the Conair hair or shave appliance psa$4.29 get $5 ecb? what in the world could this be? have to wait til tomorrow afternoon to check it out myself...

I didn't even pay attention to that, let us know what you find!

He's trying to send you into labor! I will be hoping and praying that you can make it until Tuesday - hang in there! Are you still pretty early right now? This is very exciting - can't wait to hear all about the baby!

Wow! Hope you can make it till Tuesday. Feel better! Wishing you a healthy baby!

I think it was me! My baby is 7 weeks now. He came three days late, but at least he finally came! I just took a picture of him asleep on my DH's chest with my DH asleep as well. Pretty funny!

Congratulations! I love those pictures, I bet it was darling.

My store told me they were only valid on the large Dove bars (the CRT says "large" or "big" or something on it.) Those were around $3. If people are getting free Dove bars, they must be doing the smaller bars??

Maggie

We don't have any larger than the normal size, so our stores said they were for the regular bars.

I used the coupons all last week on the Dove bars that were on sale 2/$1, regularly 79 cents.

This week, the machine is giving a 50 cents off 2 Dove bars coupon.

That's what I was doing too and it was giving the full 79 cents. My mom is going to be happy, she's a chocoholic so I got her a pile.

Oh, tell me about the Brita deal. My DD just bought a brita filter pitcher and is so in love with it. I'd like to send her to college with a couple extra filters.

Maggie

The coupons I had were for the actual pitcher themselves, I haven't seen any for filters. I bought nursery water constantly for DS1, though, and the coupons made the pitcher $2 so I figured we'd give it a try vs. buying nursery water for this baby. Except he forgot the coupons. AND his military discount. :headache: :rotfl:

It was a $5 IP and a $2 Lowes off the Brita Slim Pitcher which was $9.77 at Lowes. :thumbsup2

He's trying to send you into labor! I will be hoping and praying that you can make it until Tuesday - hang in there! Are you still pretty early right now? This is very exciting - can't wait to hear all about the baby!

He probably is!! I'm 36w tomorrow. There is no NICU in my city so if I don't make it until tomorrow, I have to go to Women and Childrens (about an hour from here) to deliver. They don't anticipate baby having problems but it's my local hospital policy (and someone told me state law, but I don't know if that is true..). No one under 36w can deliver here, I guess. :confused3

I have to go to the hospital for an NST today and to see my OB (who has been on vacation through ALL of this :headache::headache:) and there is a CVS on the way... if she takes me off bedrest I am so stopping on the way home! :lmao:

We don't have any larger than the normal size, so our stores said they were for the regular bars.

Our larger size Dove bars are found near the special shelf that has the premium bars. Although they were around the corner from that on a special shelf at the end of the shampoo aisle.

When I tried to get the smaller Dove bars that were 2/$1 last week, she brought me over to show me the bigger bars. I said, "Oh, I didn't think to look in the shampoo aisle!" :confused3 :rotfl2:

Maggie

He probably is!! I'm 36w tomorrow. There is no NICU in my city so if I don't make it until tomorrow, I have to go to Women and Childrens (about an hour from here) to deliver. They don't anticipate baby having problems but it's my local hospital policy (and someone told me state law, but I don't know if that is true..). No one under 36w can deliver here, I guess. :confused3

I have to go to the hospital for an NST today and to see my OB (who has been on vacation through ALL of this :headache::headache:) and there is a CVS on the way... if she takes me off bedrest I am so stopping on the way home! :lmao:

The laws of gravity say that baby will come today or wait until close to 40 weeks now. I don't know how it could be a law, what if someone showed up at the hospital door ready to deliver? They'd say, "no, get back in the car!" :rotfl:

I sure hope you can hang in there at least another week for good measure. After 4 kids, I found the secret to labor - it's getting mad, so if your husband not using coupons didn't do it, you're good ;)

Our larger size Dove bars are found near the special shelf that has the premium bars. Although they were around the corner from that on a special shelf at the end of the shampoo aisle.

When I tried to get the smaller Dove bars that were 2/$1 last week, she brought me over to show me the bigger bars. I said, "Oh, I didn't think to look in the shampoo aisle!" :confused3 :rotfl2:

Maggie

Too funny! If ours are in the shampoo aisle, nobody else knows about it either. I was looking all over for them and then asked and they said, "they are right under the register here." I wasn't about to argue with that.

The laws of gravity say that baby will come today or wait until close to 40 weeks now. I don't know how it could be a law, what if someone showed up at the hospital door ready to deliver? They'd say, "no, get back in the car!" :rotfl:

I sure hope you can hang in there at least another week for good measure. After 4 kids, I found the secret to labor - it's getting mad, so if your husband not using coupons didn't do it, you're good ;)

I never thought about that. There are signs all over the hospital that they can't turn you away if you're in labor, so it's probably just if they can safely transport you-- but I bet if you're under 36w they have an ambulance or helicopter waiting to transport baby to Women and Childrens after they are born. I know a few people that have had their babies sent just because they were early.

I'm c-section all the way-- DS1 didn't fit through my pelvis and the high-risk OB I saw at Women and Childrens said he has no faith in DS2 fitting either. He doesn't do VBACs anymore, he thinks you prevent the first c-section, not the second. So there would be no issue transporting me in time to do a RCS, especially by helicopter.
But that isn't going to happen. Because I will it not to. :rotfl: Yeah, that'll work... :rotfl2:

Sorry to hijack the thread a bit. :rolleyes1
I need to go to CVS for DS butt cream, too. Think DH will buy that and let me go? ;)

I have a question: I want to do the 5 ECB for $10 on Crest or Oral products...do you still get the 5 ecb, even though I may be using close to 4 dollars in coupons, so technically i'd only be paying 6 dollars...:confused3 Does this make sense??

Or is it once you ring 10 dollar worth of stuff through first, THEN use the coupons, will you still get the ECB?

I have a question: I want to do the 5 ECB for $10 on Crest or Oral products...do you still get the 5 ecb, even though I may be using close to 4 dollars in coupons, so technically i'd only be paying 6 dollars...:confused3 Does this make sense??

Or is it once you ring 10 dollar worth of stuff through first, THEN use the coupons, will you still get the ECB?

I'm fairly new to cvs'ing and I want to know about this too.

I used it on the smaller bars, not realizing there was a larger bar. At the CVS on Richmond Hill Rd, I used it on Dove bars that were on clearance for 18 cents each. I had another 2 coupons, and used them for 3 bars @ fifty cents each. No problems.

As long as your total is $10 BEFORE coupons, you will get the ECB. That is what is so good about CVSing! Sometimes you can even have coupons valued for MORE than the cost of the items, making it a "money maker".

Maggie

As long as your total is $10 BEFORE coupons, you will get the ECB. That is what is so good about CVSing! Sometimes you can even have coupons valued for MORE than the cost of the items, making it a "money maker".

Maggie

Awesome! Thanks!

I never thought about that. There are signs all over the hospital that they can't turn you away if you're in labor, so it's probably just if they can safely transport you-- but I bet if you're under 36w they have an ambulance or helicopter waiting to transport baby to Women and Childrens after they are born. I know a few people that have had their babies sent just because they were early.

I'm c-section all the way-- DS1 didn't fit through my pelvis and the high-risk OB I saw at Women and Childrens said he has no faith in DS2 fitting either. He doesn't do VBACs anymore, he thinks you prevent the first c-section, not the second. So there would be no issue transporting me in time to do a RCS, especially by helicopter.
But that isn't going to happen. Because I will it not to. :rotfl: Yeah, that'll work... :rotfl2:

Sorry to hijack the thread a bit. :rolleyes1
I need to go to CVS for DS butt cream, too. Think DH will buy that and let me go? ;)

Ummm, no! Stay where you are, hopefully in bed. I did two VBACs with a c-section on the first and last, but my kids are all 4-5 years apart. You aren't missing anything. Just take it easy and put some corn starch on your son's butt and let him run around naked - your husband can clean up the mess ;)

Thanks! I'm not sure who else was pregnant but I'm on bedrest because the high risk OB thinks I can :banana: and if I don't make it until Tuesday I have to deliver at Women and Childrens, not here. :( Which would stink.

:cloud9: CONGRATS:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter