Cvs 7/18-7/24 weekly deals

NONE of my stores have the Pretzel M&M's has anyone tried the other M&M's? heard they work as well..

I couldn't find them at any of the stores in our area. One store was willing to substitute any other type of M & M's when I asked the cashier. The cashier was willing to print an ECB if it didn't print but it did. The other store said they would make me out a raincheck but not subbing.

Where was that coup? I've looked thru my stuff but cant seem to find it! Thanks!

Mine came in the Boston Globe, but it didn't come in the other two local papers I get so I only got one (sometimes I'll get 5 or 6 of a good coupons - why not this one :sad: )

The other flavors of M&M's do work. I've gotten peanut butter and the dark chocolate and received the ECB. Just make sure to grab the right size, unlike I did the first time!:)

NONE of my stores have the Pretzel M&M's has anyone tried the other M&M's? heard they work as well..

Hi Lisa! How are you? I tried the other M&Ms (coconut) b/c I had the B1G1 coupons to use up and the ECB printed. I went to the CVS on Arthur Kill Rd, by the Atrium.

Samantha

Hi Lisa! How are you? I tried the other M&Ms (coconut) b/c I had the B1G1 coupons to use up and the ECB printed. I went to the CVS on Arthur Kill Rd, by the Atrium.

Samantha

Hi Samantha...nice to see u back online. Can u use the b1g1 pretzel coupon on the other m&m's?

Yes, the cashier wasn't sure, but I asked her to try and it worked. It's good up to 79 cents, and the actual price is 89 cents, but I wanted to use the coupons before they expired.

huh i thought they were 2/$1.00 and get a 1.00ecb back..

I think she might be talking about the value of the B1G1 coupon. When I used mine they gave me 89 cents for the coupon as that was the maximum value (and the price before sale) even tho the M&Ms were on sale.

I'm super excited because I got my Schick Hydro rebate check for $8.97 in the mail today! Thanks to the person who posted this a few weeks ago (can't remember the who or the date ~ sorry!). :cool1:

huh i thought they were 2/$1.00 and get a 1.00ecb back..

I think only the pretzel ones were 50 cents. The other M&Ms were marked 89 cents. Still a better deal w/ the B1G1 coupon then paying Atrium (movie) candy prices, lol.

Rite Aid -- if anyone did the Zegerid deal at Rite Aid this week, there was a rebate for it in the coupons a few weeks ago. I bought a lot of 10 off of eBay cheap and only need two forms. If anyone would like one, please PM me and I'll share!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter