Cute Disney Princess Sandals at Toys R Us

JRoglitz

DIS Veteran
Our Toys R Us had some really cute Disney Princess sandals for $6.99. They were pink princesses, green Tink, or blue Ariel jelly style flip flops. We got the Tink ones and my DD loves them. Great for the pool.

I bought the princess sandals on sale at the Disney store today. Reg price = $10.50, then 25% off and add in the 10% Disney club discount, not bad.
They also had the Beach towels 2/20.00.
They had the character inflatable rafts and pool toys 50% off and the Pooh and Ariel bubble blowers 50% off too.
Swim suits=25%off
Bucket of Beach toys =50%off (Bought for $15 two weeks ago for DD birthday, now 7.50.)
They also had Princess beach bags and sunglasses 25% off, that match the swimsuits.
I am supposed to be saving for our August trip- I thought my NON-DH was going to have a cow when he caught up to me at the register, just as the CM announced my total. (Figures right?) My excuse?-My DD Princess "needed" the sandals, bathing suit, towel and beach bag for the trip... :D :p ;) ( I don't think I am going to be allowed to go to the Disney Store anytime soon...)

I bought the princess sandals on sale at the Disney store today. Reg price = $10.50, then 25% off and add in the 10% Disney club discount, not bad.
They also had the Beach towels 2/20.00.
They had the character inflatable rafts and pool toys 50% off and the Pooh and Ariel bubble blowers 50% off too.
Swim suits=25%off
Bucket of Beach toys =50%off (Bought for $15 two weeks ago for DD birthday, now 7.50.)
They also had Princess beach bags and sunglasses 25% off, that match the swimsuits.
I am supposed to be saving for our August trip- I thought my NON-DH was going to have a cow when he caught up to me at the register, just as the CM announced my total. (Figures right?) My excuse?-My DD Princess "needed" the sandals, bathing suit, towel and beach bag for the trip... :D :p ;) ( I don't think I am going to be allowed to go to the Disney Store anytime soon...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter