Custom VR Questions

volgal

Earning My Ears
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one starting to plan early. This will be our 15 year VR on 6/1/06. I was beginning to feel like an idiot for starting to plan so early! Now that I see others posting for '05-'06 I don't feel so crazy! This is my first post here but I have been reading them every now and then. I finally decided to jump into the conversations!

Anyway, trying to decide between Intimate & Custom is the hardest thing. There are things I like about both. I am leaning toward the custom because I want to have more "say so" in the planning and I'm going for unique & fun! We are thinking 20-30 people max.

One question I have is this: I know there is a site fee for the ceremony location. Is there also one for your reception location or is that included in the food & beverage minimum? I am really trying to get an idea of what I can budget for and I can't find that information anywhere and I have read just about every Disney Wedding website there is!

Nope! There is not a site fee for your reception as far as the resorts go. I think there is one for the park locations though.

You can even reserve one of the small rooms in the convention area for your rehearsal dinner and there is no charge for that either. I thought that was pretty neat!

Hope this helps!

:D

Thanks for the info & congrats on your upcoming wedding. It feels like 2006 will never get here for me! :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter