Current Popcorn Buckets?

oh man...I'm going to be in trouble. More items to bring home! I wonder if and what the special halloween popcorn bucket will be and if they will be available for the September parties. I think it is a crock of hooey that they were not available for the September parties last year.

oh man...I'm going to be in trouble. More items to bring home! I wonder if and what the special halloween popcorn bucket will be and if they will be available for the September parties. I think it is a crock of hooey that they were not available for the September parties last year.

Here! Here! I totally agree!!!

With regards to the Tie Fighter bucket, this photo is from Disneyland, but the bucket is the same:
RR_006_zpsnfouupjh.jpg

It's a very bulky item to carry around. The "wings" do detach, which is pretty helpful when trying to pack it up.

Is DHS the only location for the tie fighter? I only have one park day and not going to DHS but I might try to hop, my son would love it....

Is DHS the only location for the tie fighter? I only have one park day and not going to DHS but I might try to hop, my son would love it....

I do believe they are only sold in HS. I never saw the tie fighter or Darth Vader popcorn buckets outside of HS

I think I really like the stein, but it's hard for me to tell. Does anyone know what the design is on the metal looking parts? I can't tell if it's Disney oriented or just a flowery design.

The tie fighter popcorn bucket holder is big and is $25

If their still selling the tie fighter then I'm sure their still selling the Darth Vader bucket which is $12.50.

Both were sold at every popcorn stand in DHS when I was there in Feb
It is big but the wings come off to make for easier storage. I bought one in January.

Just an FYI Tokyo just announced a new BB-8 popcorn bucket so you guys better start planning your tokyo trips now!

At the parks:
AK lotus flower which we bought. I really like it. It lights up.
HS is the tie fighter. It was cool. We did not get it. It is big. It was hard enough getting the flower home and I think the Star Wars one was bigger
They have the plastic bucket popcorn too. We have two, not sure why. They are not the same as years past. Not a fan. ?Wider and shorter. All the ones from previous trips are the same shape just a different picture.
i didnt realize there was a lotus flower one!! i cant wait to get it!!

It sounds very pretty! Do you by chance remember what the design on the stein was? I can't tell if it's Disney oriented or just generic.
The stand we went to did not have any steins that I noticed. But to be honest, I took my nephew who would wander away frequently so every purchase was quick. I really like the flower bucket it is an interesting concept. It was tough to drag on the plane due to its shape and came home slightly smushed "but still good" in stitches words

The stand we went to did not have any steins that I noticed. But to be honest, I took my nephew who would wander away frequently so every purchase was quick. I really like the flower bucket it is an interesting concept. It was tough to drag on the plane due to its shape and came home slightly smushed "but still good" in stitches words

Thanks for replying. I appreciate it! We weren't planning on AK this trip, but the pictures of the buckets and stein may require a pit stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter