Current Popcorn Buckets?

NoMoneyThanks2Disney

DIS Veteran
Hi All! Can anyone tell me what popcorn buckets are currently in the parks? I'm trying to plan accordingly, both money and suitcase space wise. Thanks!

At DHS, we saw a Tie fighter one and at MK we saw Cinderella's carriage. We were in the parks last week.

At DHS, we saw a Tie fighter one and at MK we saw Cinderella's carriage. We were in the parks last week.

Thank you so much for reporting back! The tie fighter one sounds like a must get. Last year I went a little bucket crazy and got the Lonesome Ghosts, Cinderella's carriage, Mine Train, and Zero ones. Do you remember at which kiosk you saw the Tie fighter?

The tie fighter popcorn bucket holder is big and is $25

If their still selling the tie fighter then I'm sure their still selling the Darth Vader bucket which is $12.50.

Both were sold at every popcorn stand in DHS when I was there in Feb

What is the current refillable deal on the popcorn buckets these days?

You have to buy the $10 designated popcorn refillable bucket. Each refill is $1.50. It's only suppose to be good through the remainder of that day, but ppl have had success the next day getting refills for 1.50. You just have to have the corresponding bucket for that time frame. Idk the time frame of when they switch the bucket designs up so you can't just come back a month later and pay $1.50

Supposedly the refillable popcorn is going away on Sept 1st, so we'll have to see if that deal comes back or if it was just for that promotion

I saw one at AK last week that looked like a lotus flower. It was really pretty but I don't know the cost.

You have to buy the $10 designated popcorn refillable bucket. Each refill is $1.50. It's only suppose to be good through the remainder of that day, but ppl have had success the next day getting refills for 1.50. You just have to have the corresponding bucket for that time frame. Idk the time frame of when they switch the bucket designs up so you can't just come back a month later and pay $1.50

Supposedly the refillable popcorn is going away on Sept 1st, so we'll have to see if that deal comes back or if it was just for that promotion

Thank you! Do you remember if they were both sold all over HS or just at specific kiosks?

Thank you! Do you remember if they were both sold all over HS or just at specific kiosks?

The refillable buckets are in every park at all the main popcorn stands.

The tie fighter and Darth Vader buckets were only at HS but at every popcorn stand I saw

2l8izxe.jpg

hwmgk7.jpg

Oh no! Did you have to post those photos?! Lol. We weren't planning on AK this trip, but I'm such a sucker for popcorn buckets and steins.

wish there were more options.....not wanting a tie fighter and i have the carriage...hope the zero one is back this fall im kicking myself for not getting it last year

I'm not gonna lie, it's adorable. Hopefully they didn't sell out last year, so they'll have them in the parks this year. I wanted the Mickey Vampire one for mnsshp last year, but they didn't come in until October, and we went in September.

At the parks:
AK lotus flower which we bought. I really like it. It lights up.
HS is the tie fighter. It was cool. We did not get it. It is big. It was hard enough getting the flower home and I think the Star Wars one was bigger
They have the plastic bucket popcorn too. We have two, not sure why. They are not the same as years past. Not a fan. ?Wider and shorter. All the ones from previous trips are the same shape just a different picture.

At the parks:
AK lotus flower which we bought. I really like it. It lights up.
HS is the tie fighter. It was cool. We did not get it. It is big. It was hard enough getting the flower home and I think the Star Wars one was bigger
They have the plastic bucket popcorn too. We have two, not sure why. They are not the same as years past. Not a fan. ?Wider and shorter. All the ones from previous trips are the same shape just a different picture.

Thank you for the info! I didn't know the size changed for the regular bucket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter