• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current movies playing on the Fantasy??

holly1994

Earning My Ears
We are heading out on a Fantasy Cruise this month and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to find out what movies are playing on the ship. I've found many Navigators posted on different sites, but none of them are very current.
Thanks!!

We are heading out on a Fantasy Cruise this month and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to find out what movies are playing on the ship. I've found many Navigators posted on different sites, but none of them are very current.
Thanks!!

From the FAQ sticky above:

Movies - You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise

:cutie:

PrincessShmoo said:
From the FAQ sticky above:

Movies - You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise

How far out can you call? I'm thinking two weeks??

I called on my Dec. 9th cruise about 6 months out and they had a schedule but said it could change at any time. Have a wonderful cruise!

I'd definitely call and find out. We just got back from last week's Western Fantasy and the movies were a big hit with our family. The Buena Vista Theater is "to die" for ... even my husband (semi-audiophile) was really impressed with the sound separation and overall impression of the theater.

As for movies, here is what I recall:
- Avengers 3D and non-3D
- Brave 3D
- Timothy Green
- Warhorse
- Chimpanzees
- Tangled 3D
- Muppets 3D

On the "Funnel Vision" (pool-side) theater, they played a lot of the "classics":

- Snow White
- Peter Pan
- Little Mermaid
- Hercules

and some others ... don't recall them all, but I think we caught some of the Hannah Montanna movie. Basically, something for everyone - "G" Rated.

:happytv:

Thanks everyone for the information! I did call and find out the lineup for our cruise on September 22. I'm so excited!!

Tangled 3D
Cars 2 in 3D
The Help
The Muppets
War Horse
The Odd life of TImothy Green
People Like us
Chimpanzee
The Avengers
Brave in 2d and 3d

and.....
Nemo in 3D (it's only on the ship for 2 weeks!!):cool1:

Thanks everyone for the information! I did call and find out the lineup for our cruise on September 22. I'm so excited!!

Tangled 3D
Cars 2 in 3D
The Help
The Muppets
War Horse
People Like us
Chimpanzee
The Avengers
Brave in 2d and 3d

and.....

Oh awesome! We'll be on that cruise too, thanks for the info! I love Tangled :)

Oh awesome! We'll be on that cruise too, thanks for the info! I love Tangled :)

Did they say what 2 weeks Nemo will be there? We sail 9/29 and I was hoping Nemo would be there. Also hoping Frankenweenie will start showing then since its starts in theaters 10/5.

Did they say what 2 weeks Nemo will be there? We sail 9/29 and I was hoping Nemo would be there. Also hoping Frankenweenie will start showing then since its starts in theaters 10/5.

Yes! Yes!! This!!! LOL...I was going to call next week, but maybe I'll give them a call today...hmmm...

I just called and got the list of movies playing on the Fantasy Oct. 13 sailing:

Frankenweenie
Nemo 3D
Brave
The Avengers
People Like Us
The Odd Life of Timothy Green

I just called and got the list of movies playing on the Fantasy Oct. 13 sailing:

Frankenweenie
Nemo 3D
Brave
The Avengers
People Like Us
The Odd Life of Timothy Green

You might want to call back again when you get a bit closer...we're Sept 29 and I was told the Finding Nemo 3D is only a 2 week engagement and it opens today....we probably won't have it on our cruise :(

Now we'll have to see it in the regular 'ol boring theatre!

I'm going on the Fantasy tomorrow and was mainly curious to know if Nemo will be playing but the woman said:
Chimpanzee
Brave
Timothy green
Warhorse
Cars 2
Avengers

And maybe one other one. But she never said Nemo 3D. Which I'm confused about cause Disney Cruise Line Facebook wrote a post about how today is its land and sea premier.
Guess I'll find out in less than 24 hours. *fingers crossed* for Nemo 3D!!!

When I called yesterday I was told that Nemo 3D would start on September 14 and run for only two weeks. Frankenweenie starts on September 29th (?) I believe. Sorry I kind of tuned out when I found out it would be after our cruise :)

When I called yesterday I was told that Nemo 3D would start on September 14 and run for only two weeks. Frankenweenie starts on September 29th (?) I believe. Sorry I kind of tuned out when I found out it would be after our cruise :)

I think Frankenweenie opens Oct 5.

Tangled 3D
Cars 2 in 3D
The Help
The Muppets
War Horse
People Like us
Chimpanzee
The Avengers
Brave in 2d and 3d

and.....

Thank you thank you!!! Awesome info!!!! :)

When I called last week about 9/29, they said Frankenweenie would be showing....

I'm going to call tomorrow to see what they say about movies again just to see if it's the same info..

I don't think we'll have Nemo 3D on the ship, so we'll have to see it in the theatre this weekend!

I swear when I called two days ago for 10/20 fantasy movies they said nemo 3d was going to be playing

I called on the October 20th - Fantasy sailing and this is the list they gave:
Cars 2 in 3D
The Help
The Muppets
War Horse
People Like us
Chimpanzee
The Avengers
Brave in 2d and 3d
Frankenweenie
Nemo 3D

Of course they did say subject to change

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter