Current Magic Entertainment Staff?

gigi1313

DIS Veteran
Sailing the Magic out of NYC in Nov and curious who the Entertainment Staff will be? Over the years we have had some awesome CMs and would love to see some again!

Sorry, I get on tomorrow. I can report back in a couple of weeks.

I sailed 20th August and Lesley was the cruise director. Skipper Steve was doing the bingo

DD was on the sept 3rd sailing...they had leslie as CD...
i don't remember any other names, but she said everyone was awesome - both the CD's staff and the actors/singers/dancers..

Sailing the Magic out of NYC in Nov and curious who the Entertainment Staff will be? Over the years we have had some awesome CMs and would love to see some again!
We sailed 8/13 and Lesley was CD, Skipper Steve did bingo, Matt did adult trivia.

That would be great!

Thanks all, those names are new to me, so looking forward to meeting more awesome CMs!
We just got of the Magic last Saturday. The staff was ANAZING!!! Keep in mind though that any name anyone gives you can change by November. One of the cruise director staff that we really loved - Michael - is finishing his contract today. So just because someone was there doesn't mean they'll still be onboard. Lesly was the cruise director. Joe was the host of all adult activity and she was hysterical! All of the staff running the activities were wonderful, I sadly just remember Michael and Darrel's (sp...) names.

We just got of the Magic last Saturday. The staff was ANAZING!!! Keep in mind though that any name anyone gives you can change by November. One of the cruise director staff that we really loved - Michael - is finishing his contract today. So just because someone was there doesn't mean they'll still be onboard. Lesly was the cruise director. Joe was the host of all adult activity and she was hysterical! All of the staff running the activities were wonderful, I sadly just remember Michael and Darrel's (sp...) names.
We just got off on the 17th, Joe was just the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter