Current Magic Band Availability at the Resorts/Parks

mrsclark

DIS Veteran
We have a large group of 12 going in June - most of us have purchased special/unique/rare unlinked Magic Bands from eBay, others are reusing theirs from our last group trip in 2017. But we have someone who lost theirs and just wants a plain color one (red) - what is the availability at the parks and/or resorts for plain color ones?

The availability in general is not great.. I was there earlier this month with this specific thought in mind. I went to multiple resort shops (YC/BC, BW), Epcot, and Disney Springs and the only plain color one I found was purple. Some sparkly silver/pink ones too, but really not a whole lot. This may change with the new ones being released soon though.

Try Pin Traders in Disney Springs. I don't think many are aware they carry MBs.

No idea if they still do, but they've previously had a wide selection of MBs. They had some purple ones a few years ago when that was the must-have color and nowhere else had it.

It’s OK inside the parks but at the resorts it just depends - definitely much more limited. When we stayed at BWI they only had one color, light pink, in the gift shop. CBR had more selection.

I’ve found the supply super low. I wanted to buy one and still haven’t. I checked a few of the parks and hotels and they had like 5 or 6 options in the park and like one or two in the hotels

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter