• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CURRENT (July 2020) In-room amenities at Pop Century? Still have Fridges? I need coffee! ;)

bethannie203

Mouseketeer
Hello Disney pals!

We are taking what we are calling our "Crazy Corona Quickie" Trip in a couple of weeks, :D and while I have stayed at Pop Century before, I heard that Disney has removed all coffee makers from rooms. Is that true? Do they still have in-room fridges for guest use? I usually like to pack some cold brew coffee, but that won;t work out so well without a fridge!

Any other different things going on right now with resorts?

Thanks!!

The only thing I noticed missing from the room was the room service menu and the brochures that are usually under the tv. The coffee maker, cups, and supplies, as well as the ice bucket were all there, and the fridge was there as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter