Current Grocery delivery options

mdurette

DIS Veteran
Hi Folks - due the Hurricane today I have had to make a quick pivot and change our entire vacation from Aruba do DisneyWorld I'm frantically trying to get this all rearranged. Staying at SSR. When we were there in March I used Walmart grocery delivery, it does not appear they offer now (only curbside and store pickup options)

Can anyone give me a couple other quick suggestions to look into while I start online searching too......

Appreciated. Disneyworld by the seat of my pants, never done this before! Ha Ha

I use Instacart. They shop at the local Publix and carry all of the fresh items. They are very good about contacting you if they cannot get something on your list and providing possible replacements.

Hi Folks - due the Hurricane today I have had to make a quick pivot and change our entire vacation from Aruba do DisneyWorld I'm frantically trying to get this all rearranged. Staying at SSR. When we were there in March I used Walmart grocery delivery, it does not appear they offer now (only curbside and store pickup options)

Can anyone give me a couple other quick suggestions to look into while I start online searching too......

Appreciated. Disneyworld by the seat of my pants, never done this before! Ha Ha
Sorry that you had to make last-minute changes to your trip.

I've used both Instacart and DizzyDolphinDelivery.com. Both we very good at getting what I wanted. Dizzy Dolphin had access to more specialty items. Both will shop for alcohol for you but Dizzy Dolphin shops for it separately.

I've heard good things about Amazon Fresh but have never used them.

Dizzy Dolphin is the way to go. Used them several times and love them...ºoº

Not to hijack this thread (or maybe I do) does Amazon Fresh leave groceries with bell services? Or a better question do most of the grocery delivery services have the ability to leave at bell services?

Not to hijack this thread (or maybe I do) does Amazon Fresh leave groceries with bell services? Or a better question do most of the grocery delivery services have the ability to leave at bell services?
It is my understanding they all leave them at Bell Services. You can either pick them up there or pay a Disney imposed delivery fee of $6.00. We have done this at several resorts with 2 delivery services, the one we are using now is Dizzy Dolphin. In all cases they left them at Bell services...ºoº

Yes we used Amazon Fresh in the past at Old Key West and they left at bell services and we picked up later in the day. We have also used Garden Grocer and Instacart in the past and both left at bell services as well. We have never ordered alcohol though so I can't speak for that.

Perfect thank you! We have the booze in our owners lockers already!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter