Current discount offers expire 12/21-any guesses when next discount offer will come out?

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
I'm hoping they don't wait until 12/21 to release new offers but I have a feeling this will be the case =(

Last edited:
Hey Debi! I can't answer your question but just saw you started this thread and wanted to say hi! This time last year I think we were messaging every day preparing for our trips. I hope everyone in your family is doing well!

Hey Debi! I can't answer your question but just saw you started this thread and wanted to say hi! This time last year I think we were messaging every day preparing for our trips. I hope everyone in your family is doing well!

Hi Lauren how are you?? Yes how time flies!! =) Everyone is great, we're planning our next Disney trip for end September/October but I keep moving dates around. Nothing's changed with me. LOL. Hope all is well with all on your end =)

Hi Lauren how are you?? Yes how time flies!! =) Everyone is great, we're planning our next Disney trip for end September/October but I keep moving dates around. Nothing's changed with me. LOL. Hope all is well with all on your end =)

Everyone is good here too! Harper, of course, is growing up too fast! I'm glad to hear you guys have another trip coming up and hopefully you won't have any issues like last year with planning :) I'm glad I saw this thread so I could check-in with you. Take care!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter