Current Concierge team on the Dream?

Kebby

DIS Veteran
Hi all

My parents are sailing concierge in 3 weeks and are wondering who the current team is. Thanks!

We are going in 12 days. Will try to remember to reply when we get back.

When we sailed the Dream concierge in mid-February, I believe the staff were: Linda (a young lady from Ireland), Ashley (this was a gentleman, not a woman [I think this name may be used for a man or woman, so I hope the clarification helps]), and Danny but I think Danny said he was going to be on vacation for a few weeks soon after our cruise ended. They were all terrific. I'm sure you will be treated well by the concierge staff no matter who is on board. Enjoy!

Danny was there when we cruised the past 2 years! He is awesome!! As ncurley said...they are all terrific. We always feel like we are coming home when they greet us!

I love Danny! Glad he'll be back when we are there (the others are good too, don't get me wrong...). Happy we'll see a familiar face or two:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter