Curious. Is anyone here "friends" with Aladdin & Jasmine....

t_daniels

<font color=deeppink>They'll NEVER be replaced<br>
I wish WDW wasn't so far away.

These two made my entire trip when DH and I went. Saying "thank you" didn't seem to cut it. I really hope they're still there when we get the chance to visit again...

That day of my TR isn't up yet-- still writing it-- but it was the most magical moment of the trip. DH and I visited them twice, made a wish, changed it, and then chatted with the two of them about my brain condition. They were so sweet, and seemed genuinely interested. It's definitely a moment that I'll never forget.

And that's coming from a Stitch fanatic, met the princesses, and the list goes on!

When you send compliments to WDW, is there a way to attach pictures, to specify which Aladdin & Jasmine you mean?

I know, I know. There's only one Aladdin and Jasmine.. I simply meant.... which outfit they were wearing? *shifty eyes*

I know we have plenty of threads on spreading the pixie dust, and CM tips, and ways to get good character interaction -- but how does everyone repay the characters?
Is there a way? I assume they can't take cards/gifts, simply because there isn't a way for them to keep them. Do you do something extra nice for a random person? Contact WDW and rave about said CMs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter