• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CSR Ranchos Rooms and Scenery

RFrank9504

DIS Veteran

New Bedding/beds

Doorway to vanity/Closet area

Vanity Area

view from hallway

Ranchos bldg 6A

How did you like the Ranchos section? I am thinking of requesting 6B in September, I just love the theme. I just get nervous since so many people seem to request Casista or cabana.

How did you like the Ranchos section? I am thinking of requesting 6B in September, I just love the theme. I just get nervous since so many people seem to request Casista or cabana.

Let me know what section you end up in. I think I like the Rancho's too. Love the southwest look with the cactus

We had building 6B in Ranchos and it was great...right next to the quiet pool and laundry as well as a short hop to the mail pool! It seemed secluded and like you were actually in the middle of the vast southwest. I was not disappointed with Ranchos.

DisneyAug2009130.jpg

DisneyAug2009129.jpg

DisneyAug2009128.jpg

DisneyAug2009323.jpg

DisneyAug2009322.jpg

As a side note...we actually crossed paths with an Armedillo (is that spelled right??)...it just came out from under the bushes while we walked back from the bus stop one night...scared the $@#& out of us but sooo cool!

We stayed in the Ranchos back in 2007 and loved them. It was before the updates, so the rooms are much nicer now. I loved the look of the area between the building, all the dry river beds, the cactus, everything was so much like being out West. I loved it!

It is a bit of a walk from the main building, but everything is so nice at CSR, and there are some hammocks along the way to take a little break and gaze at the lake.

You are going to love it! :goodvibes

We had building 6B in Ranchos and it was great...right next to the quiet pool and laundry as well as a short hop to the mail pool! It seemed secluded and like you were actually in the middle of the vast southwest. I was not disappointed with Ranchos.

DisneyAug2009130.jpg

DisneyAug2009129.jpg

DisneyAug2009128.jpg

DisneyAug2009323.jpg

DisneyAug2009322.jpg

As a side note...we actually crossed paths with an Armedillo (is that spelled right??)...it just came out from under the bushes while we walked back from the bus stop one night...scared the $@#& out of us but sooo cool!

Great pictures :thumbsup2
I'm definetly requesting the Rancho section:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter