• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CSR Junior Suite Room 1482 pics...

welovedis

Disneyland here we come!
I just uploaded some pics to the DIS photo gallery of the Junior Suite we stayed in last week. This is CSR room 1482-casitas 1, 4th floor.

For those who have asked, the bathrooms were exactly the same, the room layout was exactly the same (mirrored opposites). Just the furniture was different. We were able to use either outside door--the keys worked in both of them.

The link is below my sig line & my countdown clock!

HTH!

What great pictures. I can't wait to get there!

I think I remember you saying you got a free upgrade? Did you ask for it, or was it just offered? We will be arriving at CSR next Wed. AM. It would be great to be upgraded!!

I want to stay here!! Do you know if they have any connecting Jr. suites?

Are there two bathrooms in the Jr. Suites?

Were you close to the restaurants/check-in areas?

Thanks for sharing your pics!

We actually had a room reserved for $84/night/before tax (AP rate). Our ressie was for a standard room and I just requested NS, Casitas, close to El Centro & highest floor possible. When we arrived on Wednesday at around 8PM they explained that the resort was virtually sold-out and since they had no more standard rooms we were being upgraded to the Jr. Suite for no extra cost, so we paid a little less than $400 for 4 nights in these rooms.

GOBA Mom Lynn--they offered the room, we didn't ask, but if you feel comfortable asking at check-in--go for it! I think it also had to do with the fact we were checking in at 8PM.

Harambe--As far as I know the Jr. Suite is just the 2 connecting rooms. They do have other room that were down the way on the same floor that had more than 1 room connecting. I know they have 1 bedroom & a 2 bedroom suite. Not sure what that would cost you though- :)!

The Jr Suite we stayed in had 2 full bathrooms, just like 2 connecting rooms would have. 2 TVs, 2 phones, a fax machine, one desk w/chair, one table & 2 chairs, 2 wicker "comfy" chairs, Murphy bed, King sized bed and lots of storage. We are *thinking* that if AP rates become available for our dates in Jan, we might try to see if we can reserve this type of room, if it is discounted. I know--lots of ifs in that sentence.

Our room was pretty close to everything that mattered. It was a very short walk to El Centro, less than a 5 minute walk to the bus and a short walk (5-10 minutes) from the pool. We did use bus stop #1 (near El Centro) most of the time as it was much closer than bus stop #2.

HTH!

Welovedis, excellent photos and suite description. Thank you for sharing them with us. I bet you had a wonderful vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter