CSE-- Pg. 74 SATAN'S HAMMER, Ch.18, pg.160 "Goodnight Sweetheart" epilogue

Behold, Nebo Everdeen, making the trip to the Capitol in the Aluminium Tube of Death.

So much for not having much back pain because it takes less time to fly than drive. :lmao:

Nebo, where is everybody? I thought for sure Ponzi and Thumper_man would have ripped into you by now.

I think they are suffering from sensory overload,, we all are, "hello, my name is Laura, nebo, Pkondz, Thumperman, Janet, Buzz,,,,,,and I read trip reports."

Nebonator?

Nebonator 1000 to be exact, living tissue on the outside, pure machine on the inside, and it won't stop, until, it, has, stayed, at Every Single Disney resort!

Twice.

Didn't you get hurt before the last trip too?

possibly, maybe, I don't know, who can keep track?:lmao:

Seems to me it's safer than that Hyundai Santa Fe of yours.

Uh uh, that Satan Fe made 11 great, safe, trips down there for us, and it was only this last time it acted a little bit,,,, uh,,, "long in the tooth" as they say.

Santa Fe,,, what? What did I say?

and it's looking more and more like it will be heading south, come late July/early August.

I wish I could get everyone to take a 6am flight! Then you have the whole day to walk around Disney like a zombie.

singing, "It's the time, of the season.."

I'm with Smidgy on this one.

She' have us at the airport the previous day if it was up tho her.

The essentials

I prefer to refer,,,,hey, I like that, prefer to refer,,,,soorry,,, anyway,, I prefer to refer to them as "staples".

Laura, I get a kick out of when you do that on your report, make accidental puns when typing, like, "It takes a village, people".

My husband threw his back out before one of our trips. I hope you took advantage of the hot tub. He also uses one of these...

http://www.tenssystem.com/tens-8500.html

Ive been advised of Tens before, but still never tried it/them, whatever it is.

Can't wait for more Nebo! Thanks for doing a report for all of your fans!

You have no idea how uncomfortable words like "fans" makes me, I still prefer to refer to them,,(yeah, yeah, shoot me) as "Contributors."

Hey remember me - yeah it's me Jersey (aka Gina)- you dubbed me that once many trip reports ago... So here I am on page 2 I feel honored... I do not deserve this though, because I am just celebrating New Years with you on your last trip report. I fell behind for a few days and that equates to hundreds of pages on one of your reports... Then Ponzi starts a report so I must read his - only 5 more pages to go with that, and now Laura has one too - I actually got to post in hers and follow along real time. So if you are keeping up - and really who cares about my trip report reading status - I am now adding this one too and I swear I will follow along and NOT FALL BEHIND!!!

Great opening - except for your back issues and lack of help from your little friends, but let the games begin! :cool1:

Hi Gina, welcome back, lots of luck keeping up.

Hi Nebo and Smidgy :flower3:

Loooooong time lurker, first time poster! (mostly because I find your TR's after they are closed) Just wanted to say that yours are the only TR's I read. Love the wit, character and the alcohol! :love:

You left out the vikes.

I so needed a Nebo TR right now as I have Disney withdrawl. The husband shot down Disney this year:mad: however, we do leave for Cancun on Sunday in an aluminum tube of death.
Keep up the good work. So happy to be here in Chapter 1!!!

Andrea

Nice to have you with us Andrea, and have a nice flight to Cancun. By the way,, don't watch the first Final Destination before you leave.

Presnt and accounted for Sir!:cool1:

:sad2:

:eek:

Hi Janet, think we've got it in us for one more round?:

Hey what happened with your trip,,,, you know, Universal, first Cbr , then Pop,,,, I think Royal Pacific,,,, did you go? I thiought that was this fall,,,,, give! I don't see it in your ticker. No, wait,,, that was in May wasn't it? How did it go?

WOW. Already on page 2. This is going to be fun. Keeping up with more than one TR. I have a problem keeping up with one. :lmao:

No kidding, I couldn't agree more,,,,
that's why I'm only going to post a new chapter on every other leap year, or when the Cubs next win a game, whichever comes first!

Behold, Nebo Everdeen, making the trip to the Capitol in the Aluminium Tube of Death.

So much for not having much back pain because it takes less time to fly than drive. :lmao:

Well, if it isn't President Snow.
What, no rose for me?

Oh Nebo :eek:. I was worried when I read you were going to try to make it with only 4 doses and NOW you've thrown your back out! YIKES!! Smidgy, hope you doubled up on the alcohol to help YOU through the trip!! ;)

(Sorry if this posted twice. Thought I hit submit, but I don't see it, so I'm retyping.)

Yay! You started!

Aluminum tube of death, cutting back on the vikes, and you threw your back out? This should make for one great read. Though I'm sorry that it happened to you.

I hope that you had plenty of little bottles...

Pouring a glass of Sunny D.....first update and you are already low on vikes and hurt....this is going to be an epic trip!

Jill in CO

Here we goooooo :woohoo: I might have a little trouble keeping up with all these fantastic writers I'm subscribed to, but I'll try!

Slipped in under the radar!

I'm here though!!!

Gee, a Nebo AND a Ponzi trip report... my reading list is complete now!

I hate that about your back, I sure hope it wasn't too bad during your trip... guess I'll have to keep reading to find out.

Dawn

So, of course all my shows are off until the fall... I just finished all the seasons of Downton Abbey- my NEW FAVORITE SHOW- so I'm ready for that to start up again in like November... and just finished my latest book.
I keep thinking... what the heck am I going to do all summer... THANK YOU NEBO FOR GIVING ME MY ANSWER!
I GET TO READ A NEW NEBO & SMIDGY TR! I have a feeling it's gonna be a good summer... until I get the newest installment in August!
I was expecting not to read any Nebs & Smidgy adventures until August, so I'm pleasantly surprised!
Thank you so much! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
So glad I'm along for the ride.
Much like the car ride down there, being squished into the backseat with so many avid readers-- this time we'll all probably be in an overhead bin. I can barely fit a gym bag up there... I hope we all fit!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Oh boy!!! A Nebo and smidgy trip report that I am coming in at the beginning :). I usually start on page 593 and have to try and catch up, then by the time I have caught up it is all over :(.

Going to be a fun summer with Laura and ponzi's reports to keep up with.

Can't wait to read about your adventures with TSA and on the AToD!!!!

Never thought about the glowing teeth effect, have to try it out on my grandson.

Yeah Nebo, welcome to my world, getting schooled by a four year old. I know you have already experienced it with your boys, and now the fun continues with your grandchildren. The glowing teeth and eyeballs are actually funny and kinda neat and they change the whole perspective of the ride. DD is really creative. She thought it was such fun and of course, we had to give big reactions.

The really funny part was that on the last Winnie the Pooh ride of the trip, we had a couple right behind us in the honey pot and they realized what DD was doing. They cracked up and were helping get a reaction out of her! It was a cool/funny Disney moment! ;)

Man, skipped over again in call outs! I swear I am the red headed step child on the DIS.

Have you tried muscle relaxers for your back? I like them and can get a really low dose - 5mg.

can you beleive I came home from work last night about 12:45 and didn't know nebo started a TR??
I felt like such a good little disser, posted on ponzi's report. laura's (at least I meant to), even MrsKsomeday!!

and all the while my own hubby had a TR going.. oops! so here I am honey!!! ready to rebut.. tell everyone what REALLY happened!:rotfl2:

Also, I would LOVE the long story on this.

nope, not happening, all "water under the bridge".:love::hug:

I wish I could get everyone to take a 6am flight! Then you have the whole day to walk around Disney like a zombie.

tell me about it! I had 2 hours sleep, tops!
I'm with Smidgy on this one.

thank you... considering all the car trouble we had on the last trip, I'm pretty sure they won't hold the plane for us if the taxi gets a flat tire!

!

gotta go watch phil Phillips beat out jessica now! (nebo doesn't want another "white guy with a guitar" to win)

:wave2: sorry about the back. glad to see a trippie in progress. Hopefully I canstay somewhat current. School year ends on Friday so I will have more time to try to keep up with you and ponzi. Even taking the laptop with me to the house of mouse next week and if lance dosen't end up at urgent care like last time might be able to only be a little bit behind. Glad you guys are back. Will we be having cookies on this trip? Ponzi has cookies...Just saying:rolleyes1

Thank heavens! I have been in withdrawal (albeit not as bad as the Neeb-Man) for a Nebo ans Smidgy trip report. Let the games begin!

3.gif
I'm here...Heard there was a new TR from you...had to
th_running1.gif
right over...OK Fine...I
bliss.gif
...OK ok...I walked...But I walked fast! I at least made it between the intro and the first chapter. :)

Nebo, where is everybody? I thought for sure Ponzi and Thumper_man would have ripped into you by now.

I'm around. I'm still trying to catch up. I haven't forgotten about yours either. I haven't had a chance to totally annihilate yours, err umm, I mean politely comment on the wonderful trip you had. I'm still trying to catch up on yours to. You're a lot further ahead then the BROTHERS Grim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter