CSE-- Pg. 74 SATAN'S HAMMER, Ch.18, pg.160 "Goodnight Sweetheart" epilogue

Ooh, Ooh, I almost forgot to tease you.
i talked to somebody last night that went on a diet.
But I promised to let them tell you how they lost the weight!

Did Buzz have the baby :yay: Easiest way I know to loose weight :) I'll be on the lookout for you guys in 2 weeks! Do you know where you're going to be on Mon. the 3rd? If we don't see you, we'll take a picture in your honor in the rocking chair!

My guess is Buzz too :goodvibes

Nebo, did you see my post about the new Fantasyland? that should give you something to write about

Fraulein, I'm sorry to say I'm not all that interested in a new Story time with Belle, or a new restaurant, and i have a feeling that the new Mermaid ride is going to be about as much fun as Snow WHite was. But I haven't heard a peep about a soft opening yet for Test Track, which we will miss by 2 days!

Ha, ok, that wasn't exactly what I remember Tonto bringing back to the Lone Ranger when he asked for POSSE.

As of last week, no soft openings on Test Track...they were running cars on the 1st but scaffolding was still up on the 10th.

The new LM ride wasn't bad...the queue was awesome! There is a hidden Nautilus and a hidden Steamboat Mickey as well as a Hidden Mickey that can only be seen when the sun is in a certain position. I'm glad I've ridden it and looking forward to eating at BOG. Otherwise, I'm done with the FLE unless I"m with kids (after last year, that may be when hell freezes over or the Aztecs are proven right!)

Jill in CO

Originally Posted by nebo
Fraulein, I'm sorry to say I'm not all that interested in a new Story time with Belle, or a new restaurant, and i have a feeling that the new Mermaid ride is going to be about as much fun as Snow WHite was. But I haven't heard a peep about a soft opening yet for Test Track, which we will miss by 2 days!

First you whine that it wont be open, now you say you dont care!

See if I give you any more insights :snooty:

:lmao:Marita.. see what I have to put up with???

I, for one, am hoping they Do have a soft opening for the new fantasyland.. I would like to try lunch at the Be our Guest CS. it sounds relaly good.. and even thought I saw a video of the mermaid ride at Disneyland, and it doesn't look all that impressive, ANYTHING new (to us)is a perk!!!

and I, for one, will be very appreciative!!!

andyes, I DID tell Nebo this was "his" trip..... hmm, now that I think about it, maybe I shouldn't have put it quite that way.. oh! and now I blurted it ourt toyou guys, so you are all his witnesses!!!

I do , however, insist on a few things.. dueling pianos at Pat O'Briens. getting to the Candlelight Processionalearly enough to get good seats I(even though we have the package with Le Celleir, I don't want to talke any chances. last time we were in WDW in dec. we skipped the CP totally, cause it was too cold, and nebo's back was killing him.

the other thing is I want to see the Christmas decor at beach club and boardwalk.. last time....insert above sentance here:cause it was too cold, and nebo's back was killing him.
the dinner reservations are made.. oh! I would like to see the new castle projection show.

otherwise, I don't care which rides or attractions we do.

one interesting note.. the last part of our WDW stay, it seems we will be sharing CBR with.......POP WARNER!:scared1:

we sahred Allstar Music with them in 2007 and thought they were pretty loud and rude.. had no idea how much better they were than the Brazillian soccer group we were with at All star sports!

I am trying to tell myself, at least these kids (and chaperones) speak english, and just pretend it's like back when the boys were in high school and all their friends hung around our basement.

now don't all you guys start hoping for any incidents to make for good trip report reading! :rolleyes: and another thing.. NO injuries allowed!!!!

till then.....:grouphug:

Thanks for a really great trip report, even for a NOT so great trip! Please pack warm clothes for this next one (just in case ;) )
Nebo's Grinch started to show with his reaction to Marita, but you don't go to WDW 110+ times and not care about the Fantasyland Expansion! He will be like a child at Christmas I am sure!

My daughters best friend just started working at Harry Potter World, her name is Heidi from Phoenix, AZ so keep an eye (or two) out for her and if you see her, tell her Tori and Mom say hi. It will shock her!

Smidgy, your grand boys recognizing you that way is awesome. I'm sure it really made you feel special.

Have a great, safe and injury free trip! see you when you get back!

Nebo & Smidgy.

Thanks for another adventure. I'm glad you were able to at least salvage a few days from the accident. Who knows how much longer this TR will stay open. Ours however will be open for a while. Hopefully we can remember all the details from DL after going to WDW.

Before this TR gets sent to it's final place of rest, just want to wish each of you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Lady H and I are looking forward to meeting up with you and Smidgy. We'll try to hit rope drop that day. If you want, we can hit EE first thing. You have my number and I've also sent you Heather's.

See each of you in 2 weeks from today. Til then, stay thirsty my friend.

(Duh duh duh duh)
Goodbye Nebo well it's time to go.
(Duh duh duh duh)
Goodbye Smidgy well it's time to go.
(Duh duh duh duh)
We hate to leave you but we really must say
Goodbye Sweethearts Goodbye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egX9N8yOgaU

I really sincerely hope that this trip, no pun intended, ok, it was, tee hee, you and Smidgy have a great time. Just not the humpty dumpty way!

Seriously thinking of sending you a box of bubble wrap.

I am very much looking forward to the TR of US/IOA. I haven't been there since Tim and I got engaged, gulp like 18 years ago.

Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your trip and I can't wait for our paths to cross again. I would hope it doesn't take another 6 years.

We will put an extra candle on Matt's birthday cake and think of you next week.

Until then Happy Trails!

And please include a link for the next TR!

Enjoyed your TR as always Nebo. And next time you go to Disney, make sure you take a whole bottle of vikes and not just a few. You never know what could happen. We leave in four days and I still can't walk very well and when I do, it hurts ..... BAD. So 40 vikes will be making the trip with me and will be my best friends while we are there. I will be thinking of you when I take them !!:lmao::rotfl2: I will be renting a scooter again as well ....

Susan, right? So where, and how long is your trip for? Sounds like we'll be there at the same time, oh wait,maybe not, we start out at Uni first, don't move ot Disney until the 28th.
Glad you are prepared, don't want to let pain come in the way of a good trip.

My guess is Buzz too :goodvibes

Nebo, did you see my post about the new Fantasyland? that should give you something to write about

Yes, anything is welcome.

Did Buzz have the baby :yay: Easiest way I know to loose weight :) I'll be on the lookout for you guys in 2 weeks! Do you know where you're going to be on Mon. the 3rd? If we don't see you, we'll take a picture in your honor in the rocking chair!

We have a noon ressie for Teppanedo to see if I can tick off the guy with the knives again, but there's a chance we may end up at Magic Kingdom that evening since there ISN"T a party that night. Maybe we should pm our cell phone numbers in case.

As of last week, no soft openings on Test Track...they were running cars on the 1st but scaffolding was still up on the 10th.

The new LM ride wasn't bad...the queue was awesome! There is a hidden Nautilus and a hidden Steamboat Mickey as well as a Hidden Mickey that can only be seen when the sun is in a certain position. I'm glad I've ridden it and looking forward to eating at BOG. Otherwise, I'm done with the FLE unless I"m with kids (after last year, that may be when hell freezes over or the Aztecs are proven right!)

Jill in CO

Ok, what happened last year, c'mon, spill!

Originally Posted by nebo

First you whine that it wont be open, now you say you dont care!

See if I give you any more insights :snooty:

Ruh roh, now I've done it, gone and gotten Marita mad at me again.

Thanks for a really great trip report, even for a NOT so great trip! Please pack warm clothes for this next one (just in case ;) )
Nebo's Grinch started to show with his reaction to Marita, but you don't go to WDW 110+ times and not care about the Fantasyland Expansion! He will be like a child at Christmas I am sure!

My daughters best friend just started working at Harry Potter World, her name is Heidi from Phoenix, AZ so keep an eye (or two) out for her and if you see her, tell her Tori and Mom say hi. It will shock her!

Smidgy, your grand boys recognizing you that way is awesome. I'm sure it really made you feel special.

Have a great, safe and injury free trip! see you when you get back!

Thanks Irene. Tori and her mom, got it.

Nebo & Smidgy.

Thanks for another adventure. I'm glad you were able to at least salvage a few days from the accident. Who knows how much longer this TR will stay open. Ours however will be open for a while. Hopefully we can remember all the details from DL after going to WDW.

Before this TR gets sent to it's final place of rest, just want to wish each of you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Lady H and I are looking forward to meeting up with you and Smidgy. We'll try to hit rope drop that day. If you want, we can hit EE first thing. You have my number and I've also sent you Heather's.

See each of you in 2 weeks from today. Til then, stay thirsty my friend.

(Duh duh duh duh)
Goodbye Nebo well it's time to go.
(Duh duh duh duh)
Goodbye Smidgy well it's time to go.
(Duh duh duh duh)
We hate to leave you but we really must say
Goodbye Sweethearts Goodbye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egX9N8yOgaU

Mike, I'll call you before we leave to go over stuff again.

Susan, right? So where, and how long is your trip for? Sounds like we'll be there at the same time, oh wait,maybe not, we start out at Uni first, don't move ot Disney until the 28th.
Glad you are prepared, don't want to let pain come in the way of a good trip.

Yes, Susan. I keep meaning to put that in my signature. We are staying at SSR. We are going the 21st through the 25th, so we will just be missing you. Waaaahhhhhh !!!!:sad1:

Ok, what happened last year, c'mon, spill!

Too much family and too high expectations...then a fight with SIL over how much money she owed for the DVC...she changed her mind after the fact and decided that the cost shouldn't be split 6 ways (5 of them and 1 of me) but should be 5 ways (4 parts for them and 1 for me) since "I got a bigger room."

Ah, family.

Jill in CO

A long time lurker just popping in to say how much I enjoyed your trip report (as usual!). Looking forward to hearing about your upcoming trip.

We have a noon ressie for Teppanedo to see if I can tick off the guy with the knives again, but there's a chance we may end up at Magic Kingdom that evening since there ISN"T a party that night. Maybe we should pm our cell phone numbers in case.

DD will get to decide our plans for that day since it's her birthday - a lot will depend on the 3 year old that will be with us ;) If it were up to me it would be the candlelight processional or the Osborne lights, two of my favorites! I'll PM you my number. Where are you guys staying?

Too much family and too high expectations...then a fight with SIL over how much money she owed for the DVC...she changed her mind after the fact and decided that the cost shouldn't be split 6 ways (5 of them and 1 of me) but should be 5 ways (4 parts for them and 1 for me) since "I got a bigger room."

Ah, family.

Jill in CO

Oh my goodness, she is not a Disney type person. When it comes to saving money by splitting rooms charges, I'm happy with a couch to sleep on. Was that when you became a Jedi? Jill? :rotfl2:

A long time lurker just popping in to say how much I enjoyed your trip report (as usual!). Looking forward to hearing about your upcoming trip.

Sure, with a name like DIlly Dilly, I can see why you stayed hidden all this time!
But glad to meet you, really , truly, and undoubtedly, glad to have a new person in the fold. Feel free to joiin in whenever on the new thead, hey, you too can call Ponzi a dolt.

DD will get to decide our plans for that day since it's her birthday - a lot will depend on the 3 year old that will be with us ;) If it were up to me it would be the candlelight processional or the Osborne lights, two of my favorites! I'll PM you my number. Where are you guys staying?

At that time we will be over at CBR, I'll send over our Cell phone number okeydoke?
And did I just say that outloud? I hate when there's no Bears game on Sundays.
We have noticed that they keep messing with th park ;hours that trip, you might want to keep an eye on things. For example, I just found out that on the 29th, MK is now got an 8 oclock opening. Now, that's bad enough, however,,,,

it's an early entry day! Meaning that you had better be at the bus stop by quarter after six to gget there for early entry if you wish to use it.
Oh, this should be a riot with "she who can't be disturbed" Yes, we have MK written in for that day, well, at least for that morning. I'll send over a number.

Oh my goodness, she is not a Disney type person. When it comes to saving money by splitting rooms charges, I'm happy with a couch to sleep on. Was that when you became a Jedi? Jill? :rotfl2:

When I got the email about the money, I wished I was on the Dark Side and could do the Darth Vader choke hold. :) Too funny about the couch...just got back from sleeping on the pullout at AKV. My friend invited me down to help celebrate her birthday and to sleep on the couch for free. :)

Jill in CO

When I got the email about the money, I wished I was on the Dark Side and could do the Darth Vader choke hold. :) Too funny about the couch...just got back from sleeping on the pullout at AKV. My friend invited me down to help celebrate her birthday and to sleep on the couch for free. :)

Jill in CO

Now, that works for me, couches are highly underrated.
And isn't it amazing now how e-mails are the cowards way out? I'm sorry, I shouldn't say that, it could be a one time glitch with her, my apologies.
Kind of like when your best bud breaks up with his/her significant other and you say they weren't any goof for you anyways, you deserved much better. And then they make up and you now look like the jerk saying bad things.

um, where were we? Oh, I slept on the pullout the last time there anyway. Did I have a choice? Well, certainly I did.

It was the pullout or the little chair on the love bug infested balcony!
From what I understand, the love bugs talked her into keeping me in the pullout couch.

Oh, and by the way, here's a link to the next report.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=46739638#post46739638

Now, that works for me, couches are highly underrated.
And isn't it amazing now how e-mails are the cowards way out? I'm sorry, I shouldn't say that, it could be a one time glitch with her, my apologies.
Kind of like when your best bud breaks up with his/her significant other and you say they weren't any goof for you anyways, you deserved much better. And then they make up and you now look like the jerk saying bad things.

um, where were we? Oh, I slept on the pullout the last time there anyway. Did I have a choice? Well, certainly I did.

It was the pullout or the little chair on the love bug infested balcony!
From what I understand, the love bugs talked her into keeping me in the pullout couch.

No apologies needed. :) I should have known...on a previous trip she decided that the 3 of us should split the rental car/gas needed to go to KSC in....half.

The couch isn't bad...especially when its free. :)

Jill in CO

Great report, as usual!

I laughed, I cried, I cringed.

SO glad you're going back, you two deserve a very un-dramatic trip!!
And Smidgy--- I LOVE the love that was shown to you by your grandsons, very sweet!!!!

:love:

~Dawn

As usual, a very entertaining report! Thank you for the hours of enjoyment at your own expense.

I hope your next trip turns out much better for you and Smidgy and I'm very much looking forward to reading all about it in you new report.

Ah, family.

Jill in CO

Jill in CO

No apologies needed. :) I should have known...on a previous trip she decided that the 3 of us should split the rental car/gas needed to go to KSC in....half.

The couch isn't bad...especially when its free. :)

Jill in CO

Hard to believe some family members are like this. I wonder if I can get away with charging my D'sis for half the car this coming trip? :scratchin It will be Lady H, D'Sis and myself.

Actually I'm too nice of an older brother. Only thing I'm making her pay for is her tickets, flights and helping with parking. She's had a tough time getting a full time job. She has a temporary full-time job now and she's hoping they'll keep her permanently. The way I look at it, Lady H and I would've had to pay the same price for a rental car and lodging. So don't bother us much to let her tag along. She was nice enough to pay for us to go to CRT this coming trip. So it all works out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter