CSE-- Pg. 74 SATAN'S HAMMER, Ch.18, pg.160 "Goodnight Sweetheart" epilogue

it's not like none of us have ever known a couple on the verge of splitting up or anything.

What, AGAIN? We can't afford it!

:lmao:

Ok, got it.
Jennifer Aniston buys a magic Fanny Pack while at Disney.
If she would have followed the instructions and rubbed it 67 times on the PeopleMaker, she would have gotten Christian Bale to pop out of it.
But instead, she forgot to do it, so now she is over at the dark side , Universal Orlando with the Disney fanny pack, and all heck breaks out when she now absentmindedly rubs it 65 times while she's looking at Thing 1 and Thing 2, but now, instead of Christian Bale, Gerard Butler shows up almost naked, with 300 of his closest buddies, looking for a good time!

Tell me I'm not romantic, huh? HA!
Ponz,,, how much went over their heads?

Well considering most of it went over my head...

And I won't give the rest away,,, no, not sure why, but I won't unless asked.

Too late, Wikipedia or IMDB already told me which butler done it.

Hi Nebo I just had to comment on your observation about Rafiki”s planet watch I was at AK two weeks ago When my better half & daughter or DW & DD as known on the dis persuaded myself that it would be a good option to visit We have been a few times and I hoped to give it a miss this time. But it was well worth the visit an antelope which lives at animal kingdom lodge had lost a horn and as we arrived it was just going on to the table. We stood for 90 mins mesmerised whilst the vet and his team glued it back on where else other than Disney can you see this type of thing on a Holliday. I won’t be so reluctant to visit rafiki next tine. The commentary whilst it was going on was fascinating an hour and a half well spent

I am so with you on this. I love this kind of stuff! My family, not so much. We took one of the behind the scenes tours at AK. My DH and DD were completely grossed out when they saw the meals for the meat eaters. The carnivore kitchen. ;)

Well, i just lost an hour of typing great stuff when I went looking for a clip on You Tube. I not only didn't find what I was lookin for, it ate my homework in the process, So yes, I have an attitude now, I can't believe I couldn't find it ANYWHERE,

Thank you for satisfying my curiosity. Your palm is totally rocking that smiley ;)

I think it was this part that my computer rejected:
Ok, Nurse Ratched, you are saying that Mr. Incredible has sexy palms, along with how perfect he is in everything else?
Well how do you know that is his palm?
It could well be a stand in, yeah, maybe, a "stunt palm" person. Remember Joey on Friends, or George on Seinfeld?
Yeah, I"m sure that' it, he hired Jason whosits to stand in for his palm, he is that vain!
And pleased don't say anything concerning shoes, sandals, anything that could make him post pics of his feet, ok?!!!

Smidgy, loved the DVD clip. I read somewhere that Mary Tyler Moore was in her mid-twenties when she started on the show, which makes her worries about gray hair extra funny, I think.

Yeah, I loved that show, I need to look for the one I mentioned yesterday, when I DON"T have a lot here to lose.

Nebo, there is no way I could be a Dodgers' fan. I was raised to cheer for the Giants, or whoever the Dodgers were playing. My dad would come down and give me a smack upside the head if I ever said even a kind word about the Dodgers. Also, I live about 50 miles from SF, and about 350 from LA.

Sorry, I thiought you were further south. What I did get a kick out of was that the Cubs had a shortstop two years ago, who they let go so they could play the great Starlin Castro there everyday. This shortstop went over to the Cardinals and WON the World Series with them last year.
Then,,,, he ended up on the Giants team this year, and now has another World Series Ring! Congrats to Ryan Theriot, while the CUbs now haven't won a World Series in well over 100 YEARS!

There should also be a separate award for IDIOT of the year, the Giant's Melky Cabrera wins that one hands down!

Hi Nebo I just had to comment on your observation about Rafiki”s planet watch I was at AK two weeks ago When my better half & daughter or DW & DD as known on the dis persuaded myself that it would be a good option to visit We have been a few times and I hoped to give it a miss this time. But it was well worth the visit an antelope which lives at animal kingdom lodge had lost a horn and as we arrived it was just going on to the table. We stood for 90 mins mesmerised whilst the vet and his team glued it back on where else other than Disney can you see this type of thing on a Holliday. I won’t be so reluctant to visit rafiki next tine. The commentary whilst it was going on was fascinating an hour and a half well spent

Ok, I like this stuff too.
For 5 minutes, maybe ten.

But an hour and a half?

What, did the doctor put the glue on the horn, then hold the horn to the antelope's head and just stare at you now for 85 minutes while it set?

I have mentioned before that one of the happiest days of my life was when all my unsure tactics and work paid off when my two beautiful Elaphe guttata gutta, (corn snakes) not only mated in the spring, but also laid fertile eggs,a nd I I somehow didn't screw things up trying to incubate them in a cigar bnx!
Nine eggs, nine snakes, but one dind't last the night, it was born with a spinal kink.

Mommy was amelanistic, that those that don't really understand refer to them as "albino" . Daddy was the most beautiful red rat snake I' had ever seen. Of the 8 remaing snakes, 3 were normal red colors, and 5 looked like the pink fruit striped gum of a long time ago.

People just love those pink and white snakes, which for them is just about a death sentance when born in the wild with those colors, so much for camoflage!

After I got them all to eat, which is no easy task, I made up little packages, small tank, carpet, hiding place, water bowl, and sold them all. But that was so cool that late night when we got home and I checked the eggs "one more time", and it looked like living spaghetti in the cigar box, even Diane was excited!

Ok, Nurse Ratched, you are saying that Mr. Incredible has sexy palms, along with how perfect he is in everything else?
It could well be a stand in, yeah, maybe, a "stunt palm" person. Remember Joey on Friends, or George on Seinfeld?
Yeah, I"m sure that' it, he hired Jason whosits to stand in for his palm, he is that vain!
And pleased don't say anything concerning shoes, sandals, anything that could make him post pics of his feet, ok?!!!

Interesting that you would question this... and then bring up feet.

The truth is that it's actually a picture of my foot holding the button. What. Doesn't everybody have opposable thumbs on their feet? No?

Huh.

Oh, all right. The reason I shot the button in the palm of my hand was because I wanted to show the scale of the button. To me that was a big part of its appeal. It was small, just like the smileys that I favor.

I think somebody is jealous :rolleyes1

Interesting that you would question this... and then bring up feet.

The truth is that it's actually a picture of my foot holding the button. What. Doesn't everybody have opposable thumbs on their feet? No?

Huh.

Oh, all right. The reason I shot the button in the palm of my hand was because I wanted to show the scale of the button. To me that was a big part of its appeal. It was small, just like the smileys that I favor.

Ok,,,ponzi likes small stuff???

Hi Nebo Just to clarify the doctor took about an hour & twenty to clean the antelopes wound {Its horn held been broken off in a tussle with another antelope riveraly we were led to believe] He used special bone glue which like super glue you have to hold until it sets it took ten minutes to set whilst he held onto the head and horn. We were told that if it had happened in the wild the beast would have died due to infection.

Hi Nebo Just to clarify the doctor took about an hour & twenty to clean the antelopes wound {Its horn held been broken off in a tussle with another antelope riveraly we were led to believe] He used special bone glue which like super glue you have to hold until it sets it took ten minutes to set whilst he held onto the head and horn. We were told that if it had happened in the wild the beast would have died due to infection.

Ah, and that answers a question that I had. I wondered if the repair was merely a cosmetic one so that people would ooh and aah and not be concerned about an antelope with only one horn.

I have mentioned before that one of the happiest days of my life was when all my unsure tactics and work paid off when my two beautiful Elaphe guttata gutta, (corn snakes) not only mated in the spring, but also laid fertile eggs,a nd I I somehow didn't screw things up trying to incubate them in a cigar bnx!
Nine eggs, nine snakes, but one dind't last the night, it was born with a spinal kink.

Mommy was amelanistic, that those that don't really understand refer to them as "albino" . Daddy was the most beautiful red rat snake I' had ever seen. Of the 8 remaing snakes, 3 were normal red colors, and 5 looked like the pink fruit striped gum of a long time ago.

People just love those pink and white snakes, which for them is just about a death sentance when born in the wild with those colors, so much for camoflage!

After I got them all to eat, which is no easy task, I made up little packages, small tank, carpet, hiding place, water bowl, and sold them all. But that was so cool that late night when we got home and I checked the eggs "one more time", and it looked like living spaghetti in the cigar box, even Diane was excited![/B]

Why is it that snakes come up so often in your TRs? Some of us have snake phobias here... :scared1:

And now you've given me 2 reasons to never eat spaghetti again.

Well, i just lost an hour of typing great stuff when I went looking for a clip on You Tube. I not only didn't find what I was lookin for, it ate my homework in the process, So yes, I have an attitude now, I can't believe I couldn't find it ANYWHERE,

That palm just screamed Mr. Incredible! Don't worry I won't say anything nice about feet :sick:

Ok, I like this stuff too.
For 5 minutes, maybe ten.

But an hour and a half?

What, did the doctor put the glue on the horn, then hold the horn to the antelope's head and just stare at you now for 85 minutes while it set?

If animals are like people it's all about the prep and post. A 15 minute surgery will take 2 1/2 hours, an hour to prep and sedate, 15 minutes for surgery, 15 minutes to move the patient to post op and at least an hour till the patient is awake enough to be done.

Is the total with or without the sabbatical? Either way, congrats you two crazy kids!

:rotfl: now, this trip report is aboutus vacationing with our adult son andwife and grandson..... hmmmm.. tee hee

9 years THIS time!!!! we remarried nov 7 2003. we both forgot this annivesary til a few hours ago.. we went back to the first one june 17 (1978, if you must know!!!;)) about 4 and a half year sabbatical

Well Happy 2nd Marriage Anniversary!

anniversary-desi-glitters-10.gif

:rotfl: now, this trip report is aboutus vacationing with our adult son andwife and grandson..... hmmmm.. tee hee

9 years THIS time!!!! we remarried nov 7 2003. we both forgot this annivesary til a few hours ago.. we went back to the first one june 17 (1978, if you must know!!!;)) about 4 and a half year sabbatical

The first time you got married I was only 5&1/2 years old! Did you get married when you were ten? :confused3

in 1978, nebo was 23 and I was 21. we had Todd the next year, in 1979. he is 33. Jeremy (our 2nd son you haven't met yet) is 30. I am 56. nebo will be 58 on nov 26.

Wouldn't making a venison type sausage have been easier?

Why is it that snakes come up so often in your TRs? Some of us have snake phobias here... :scared1:

And now you've given me 2 reasons to never eat spaghetti again.

Wait'l you see what I do with lasagna!

:about 4 and a half year sabbatical

Best 4 years of my li,,,,,,OW!
Actually, it was only about two years, we were pretty much back together ever since 9-11, in 2001. I blame the terrorists for that to,,,,, OW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter