CS recommendations?

Jen12573

DIS Veteran
Oh my goodness, we leave for Disney in 13 days!!! We can't wait, but I'm starting to freak out just because it's so close.

We have our ADRs at all the TS restaurants we want to eat at (still trying for Le Cellier, but at least have Rose & Crown that night). Now tell me about your favorite CS restaurants, please!

We're spending 3 nights at CSR and 3 nights at GF, I'm so excited (if you can't tell)!!!!:cool1:

Thanks!

My all time favorite CS is the one in the Land at Epcot. Huge selections and very good desserts.
Other faves...
Flame Tree BBQ in AK
The CS in Morocco World Showcase, and also Mexico- you can sit by the water.
Pirate and Parrot in MK, and Cosmic Rays for their salads and wraps.
I also like the CS in Frontier Land. They have good choices.
HS is tougher for me. I like the TS so much there! The Pizza place is okay and there is a lot of choice at the CS over by the Backlot.
Sorry I don't remember exact names! I can picture these in my mind but I tend to forget names.
-Sarah

We like:

* Flame Tree at AK
* Sunshine Seasons at Epcot
* bakery at DHS...can grab a nice sandwich if you are early enough!

I cannot say enough great things about Wolfgang Puck Express at DTD. We ate there twice last week and had planned to grab food to-go before we left for the airport, but ran out of time... it's simply devine!

Magic Kingdom: Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe.

Epcot: Electric Umbrella.

Hollywood Studios: ABC Commissary.

Animal Kingdom: Flame Tree Barbecue & Pizzafari.

Downtown Disney: Earl of Sandwich.

Grand Floridian: Gasparilla's Grill & Games.

Contemporary: Contempo Cafe.

We love Wolfgang Puck Express and Pepper Market. They are certainly the best CS meals outside the parks. We don't do CS much in the parks because we usually eat our TS meal there. This year we are doing things differently. We are not doing any TS meals in the parks so I will be glad to hear what others say about park CS meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter