CS question ...pizza

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
hi...just noticed in a few CS locations they list a large pizza...would that be one Cs credit? This isn't the delivery one, just listed at the pizza place at the AOA. Just wondering ....

hi...just noticed in a few CS locations they list a large pizza...would that be one Cs credit? This isn't the delivery one, just listed at the pizza place at the AOA. Just wondering ....
We've done a whole pizza at Boardwalk Pizza Window and POFQ - both times we ordered and carried it out. It was 2 QS credits and included 2 desserts / 2 drinks (I guess with the new DDP info it could be exchanged for 4 snack items). I haven't stayed at AoA but I would guess it is the same. It is a terrific deal - we have 4 people eat off of 2 credits. Great value on the DDP. I believe if you have it delivered to your room it counts at TS credits, but I've only read this (not experienced this).

We did the large pizza with two cupcakes and two drinks for 2 CS credits at AoA last Sept. It was actually decent pizza (much better than the individual pizzas) and I thought a pretty good value in terms of amount of food. If you're okay with Domino's or Papa John's, I would say it's similar in quality to that (i.e. I think the individual pizzas are like frozen DiGiorno, yuck). It's really nice to grab it and eat it by the Big Blue Pool!

We've done this at AoA - gotten a large pizza, 2 drinks, and 2 desserts for 2 QS credits - and it is a good value and plenty of food to feed 2 adults and 2 children. And since you get it at the food court, you can use your refillable mugs to get drinks to have with your pizza and get 2 bottled drinks to save for later with the meal credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter