Crystal Palace - Pancakes... Please tell me they are Mickey shaped?

F&W_CRAVERS

Earning My Ears
I am going with a first time teenager who wants Mickey pancakes. Would Crystal Palace have them? I see their breakfast menu lists pancakes but are they Mickey shaped?

It's been a while since we've been, but I don't recall them having Mickey shaped pancakes. Just Mickey waffles

Never had Mickey shaped pancakes just Mickey shaped waffles. The waffles are normally in the kids section if you don't see them in the regular area. You can get from the kids section no problem.

Kona Cafe has mickey shaped pancakes ont he kid menu but it might just be 3 pancakes stacked in mickey configuration.

We have gotten made to order Mickey shaped pancakes(with chocolate chips!) at the chef's station where you can order omelettes in the center. However, the last time we were there in Dec., we did not see them making any pancakes, so we weren't sure if they were still doing those, but you can always ask. It is an awesome brft!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter